What's new

Do you want interactables in MKX?

yay or nay?

• Total voters
I would prefer if interactables stayed an Injustice thing but I won't have a problem with them if they decide to have them in MK

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
please leave the Fisher Price guaranteed 30% damage for Fisher Price games...

ok im slightly kidding.. I dont think Injustice in a Fisher Price fighter but I do think whoever thought the damage output on the interabctables in IGAU is fair is smoking some shit that I need...

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
What about some middle ground?

Maybe they are in, but they're not doing 18-20% damage? Maybe 10-15% instead?
Maybe they're blockable, but do significant chip?
Maybe they're character-type specific (like Injustice) and make for some really cool cinematic setups?
Maybe you'll have the option to turn them off lol.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
what about every char can do the exact same thing to them to the non object ones

and object ones are just like another fight style blockable of course, if unblockable make it at huge risk

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
ABSOLUTELY NO!

I gave Injustice a chance, a year chance. Conclusion: Fucking hate it

Weapon pick-ups are the same. I don't want them. I'd rather see the characters have their own weapons and have different movesets to each one.

No more universal gimmicks that seem fair because "everyone can use them". With Injustice, we saw there are clearly characters who use them better than others. So NO NO and FUCKING NO!

Last edited:

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Idk but I hope its a 2D game and not a 3D game. Shit, I mean MKDA MKD and MKA were ok but the 3D game didnt work for me. MK4 was the only exception.

Last edited:

callMEcrazy

Alone is where to find me.
I wouldn't mind interactables, but it has to be done right. Interactables go with MK, and this won't be the first time they are used. If it's done properly I have no problems with it.

I voted yes but I'm good either way. As long as it's balanced and doesn't screw up MK's potential in tourneys it could be fun.

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
Lock this stupid thread please.

The only interactions with the background should be stage fatalities.
How is it stupid to want to know the opinion of the masses on the subject? Just curious if people loved interactables so much in IGAU they are willing to try it in MKX. No need to be a meanie, young lady.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
WE WANT A NEW GAME BUT DO NOT CHANGE IT IN ANY WAY.
I smell sarcasm. But may I add what you're mocking is valid? What's wrong with a polished MK9 with crispy better graphics, flashy new cinematics, more content and last but not least, a revival?

People sure as hell are digging Street Fighter's 100000 versions per game now aren't they?

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
Yes. I've been dreaming about something like this for years. It feels like natural progression.

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
It's not something I am looking forward to, but I wouldn't mind it if done correctly.