What's new

Do you think the Injustice and MKX comic universes overlap?

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
Just thinking about MK vs. DCU again (yeah that train wreck), but I remember the story being great for the time, and I always thought another crossover would be cool. Fast forward to today, we have Injustice, with a successful comic backing it, and MKX, with a (hopefully) success comic back it.

Do you think that these comics / universes will ever meet?

Question: I think we've all seen the baterrang in Scorpion's weapon's room; has there been any MK related stuff in the Injustice comic?

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
I won't believe MK vs DC is cannon. I will never believe it. :|
MK vs. DCU isn't canon.

No. The game isn't a crossover so what sense would it make for the comic to be?
In case you didn't know, WB owns MK, and they also own DCU. Also, the MKX comics are OFFICIALLY labeled as DC comics. MK vs. DCU was a crossover because they were to different properties "crossing over". MKX is a DCU property.

MK, the game and the comics, could indeed be in the same universe as injustice, or any other DCU property.

Anyway, are there any MK related paraphernalia in the Injustice comic? Because there was one in the game.

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
MK vs. DCU isn't canon.

In case you didn't know, WB owns MK, and they also own DCU. Also, the MKX comics are OFFICIALLY labeled as DC comics. MK vs. DCU was a crossover because they were to different properties "crossing over". MKX is a DCU property.

MK, the game and the comics, could indeed be in the same universe as injustice, or any other DCU property.

Anyway, are there any MK related paraphernalia in the Injustice comic? Because there was one in the game.
The game isn't a crossover is my point..The MKX comic is the back story to what will happen in the game what sense would it make for Super heroes to just randomly pop up lol. Ikno they are all DC comics but as far as them being in the same universe or not it would still appear as a crossover if they ever decide to merge the 2 again.