What's new

Do You Think NRS Learned Their Lesson? DLC Related...

Will "normalization" happen if it's required?

• Total voters
Learned their lesson of what? How to not make money? She will probably be strong because she is dlc and they want people to buy the dlc.

Bi-on-iC

I'm innocent, I mean..not guilty.
I need Tanya to be OP so I can finally main a top tier character in the damn game :confused:

ando1184

Noob
I hope so but NRS is NRS. I mean look at erron blacks 21122 string, that shit tells me no they haven't. Granted it's only month 2 and that leaves room for improvement. My fingers are crossed and I hope predator is badass because that's where all my attention is going when he drops.

The variation system seems to do a good job forcing them to break down characters properly.

I don't think we are going to have an Injustice case here.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I don't know about Tanya, but my prediction is Predator will be kind of dumb, not saying he'll be broken, but I have a feeling he'll knock somebody out of top 5 simply because it's fucking Predator... playable in a fighting game for the first time ever. There's no way in hell they'd make him shit tier upon release.

E

Eldriken

I don't know about Tanya, but my prediction is Predator will be kind of dumb, not saying he'll be broken, but I have a feeling he'll knock somebody out of top 5 simply because it's fucking Predator... playable in a fighting game for the first time ever. There's no way in hell they'd make him shit tier upon release.
I really can't wait for Predator myself. Hopefully they do him some justice with his fatalities. Jason's weren't too bad, but they could have done a lot better. The sky's the limit as far as Predator's go.

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
I think that's a big point actually, both 2nd dlcs were broken and that's where we're at now
Wrong, we wait for the 3rd

also, are some of you seriously trying to figure out an algorithm about the dlc tier? I don't there is such thing and even if it does it ain't worth it

IROC

WP IROC
If my imagination serves me right, predator will likely have the goods. Im smelling solid sektor type shit with a side of cyrax brokeness. (Please oh please be true). Oh tanya is free though [•_•]

ExpiredCodes

The Yankees blew a 3-0 lead in the 2004 ALCS.
As some have already said, I think Predator is going to be top-tier. Tanya, not so much and my guess for Tremor would be mid to top-tier. We'll see if they learned their lesson come Predator's release I guess.