What's new

Do you have to play a character to understand them?

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
btw, just because you play a character doesnt mean you understand them. How many times have we seen someone zone with a rushdown character or vice versa? Everyone has their own opinion on how a character or matchup should be played, just explain why you think so with solid information and there should be a healthy discussion or they could just agree with your opinion.
True shit.

E

Eldriken

@R.E.O. don't worry man i released my doomsday guide, and with great success. No one ever gave me any negative feedback for my critically acclaimed character guide, and i don't even play him! Below is my guide, take notes reo.

Comprehensive Doomsday Guide by J360
  • Waste every meter you have on MB venom.
  • Press 4 then :r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r D1xx earth shaker (NOTE: When on p2 side use :l:l:l:l:l:l:l:l instead). Sometimes i like to D1, wait and then D1xxEarth Shaker. In corner Dash after Earth shaker hits and do it again.
  • Sometimes i like to grab
  • Oh and remember to jump with booty splash and jail them with the pimp slap 33.
Guide by J360 (All rights reserved)
dat noob guide :DOGE

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
@R.E.O. don't worry man i released my doomsday guide, and with great success. No one ever gave me any negative feedback for my critically acclaimed character guide, and i don't even play him! Below is my guide, take notes reo.

Comprehensive Doomsday Guide by J360
  • Waste every meter you have on MB venom.
  • Press 4 then :r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r D1xx earth shaker (NOTE: When on p2 side use :l:l:l:l:l:l:l:l instead). Sometimes i like to D1, wait and then D1xxEarth Shaker. In corner Dash after Earth shaker hits and do it again.
  • Sometimes i like to grab
  • Oh and remember to jump with booty splash and jail them with the pimp slap 33.
Guide by J360 (All rights reserved)
Should be front paged :DOGE