What's new

Do you have the best reactions on TYM? Take the reaction-time test today!

SkaGoogle

Tailgates & Tan-lines !
this doesn't really show your reaction time. I truly think that reaction time is something that you react to that you don't know is coming. After the first try, it is very easy to predict when the green will come on which is why i was able to get 180 even though my original 1st try was 288.

TL;DR it's easy to react to something you can predict.

One thing I recommend doing if you want to improve your score is plug your stick/controller into your computer and set up an xpadder proffile. It usually shaves off an additional 10 ms on my score. My average is usually around 215 if I legit try and react. If I try to anticipate and press it preimptively I can sometimes get as low as 180.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I got 95. Make better reads Kappa

btw, just so people understand the psychology behind them, reaction tests like these don't tell you anything as far as a lot of applicable reaction scenarios go (like in fighting games). There's a difference between recognizing a single stimulus change and having to make a higher-level decision based on that change. Like with mixups, you have to recognize that a movement happened, and then distinguish which movement it is, and make a decision based on that.