What's new

Do you guys want to see Black Adam as a separate character?

Do you want to see Black Adam as a separate character?

• Yes, he could play differently than Shazam

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • No, he should just be a skin

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • Do not want at all

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters

Cruz

Banned
Well we already have Shazam throwing lightning bolts and evil Shazam shooting lightning electricity, he does the same as evil Shazam
but with yellow color instead of blue and there for i want him as costume 3.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Wish there was an "Either" option. I think it would be cool to have him in the game, but with the limited number of roster slots available, it might be better to just have him as an alt. Aren't his powers almost identical to Shazam's?

He should be his own character. Hes already been mentioned and even spotted in the Aquaman trailer. That noob.com super move may be meant for him. They can make him play different and he deserves a slot more than some characters that are constantly mentioned.

No. I'd rather see each character slot occupied by someone with unique gameplay. Too many fighting games with clones already.

I'd rather see Martian Manhunter
Who said they'd be clones? We have Batman and Nightwing who are essentially the same thing, however NRS made them play different. We have Harley and Joker. NRS made them play different. Sinestro and Hal will probably both be in and different characters. No reason they couldn't make Black Adam a unique character.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Who said they'd be clones? We have Batman and Nightwing who are essentially the same thing, however NRS made them play different. We have Harley and Joker. NRS made them play different. Sinestro and Hal will probably both be in and different characters. No reason they couldn't make Black Adam a unique character.
Harley and Joker have never been the same. Neither have batman and robin. I have no idea about Black adam, but I would prefer him as a skin. I wouldnt mind if he was his own character though

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
Honestly, don't get why people want BA. Nothing impressive, just black uglier version of CM.

Cruz

Banned
Maybe you should watch the Aquaman trailer where Shazam with the black cape is shooting electricity and in
the battle arena he throws lightning bolts instead, so tell me except for having yellow powers how is Adam gonna be different?

SLy

Noob
After seeing shazam's gameplay I would pretty much recommend him as a Alternate costume. As much I love Black Adam I think putting him as a playable character would be a waste of a slot. I'd prefer more variety than have someone with the same concept different animations.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Maybe you should watch the Aquaman trailer where Shazam with the black cape is shooting electricity and in
the battle arena he throws lightning bolts instead, so tell me except for having yellow powers how is Adam gonna be different?
Characters don't have to do the same thing with their powers in the story and in game.

Raiden healed Jax with lightning and made a giant lightning ball in MK9's story, but he didn't in the game...

For me it depends on the people that make a apperences in the game but not playable and they are more unique then Black Adam and Shazam then that might be alittle odd to say the least.

trufenix

bye felicia
Nothing has been confirmed. Dont fall for Boon's traps.
What trap? If anything you guys are in the trap because he's gotten all of you to question the validity of super huge members of the DC Universe WHO HAVE ALREADY BEEN SEEN INGAME with a few one off tweets and clever pictures.

Its amazing watching the same community who mined MK9 to the core looking for playable bosses, extra fatalities, and secret costumes resign characters actually seen in motion to cameos.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
What trap? If anything you guys are in the trap because he's gotten all of you to question the validity of super huge members of the DC Universe WHO HAVE ALREADY BEEN SEEN INGAME with a few one off tweets and clever pictures.

Its amazing watching the same community who mined MK9 to the core looking for playable bosses, extra fatalities, and secret costumes resign characters actually seen in motion to cameos.
Lol Frost was seen in game, where is she in MK9?

GG