What's new

Do we all agree on Variation Blind Pick?

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I think across the board blind choice for everything should be the standard regardless. MK9 and Injustice got fucking ridiculous with these assholes that just stand still on character select and counter pick you no matter who your choice is. And that hidden cursor shit is ridiculous, counting one space at a time and crossing fingers that I didn't fuck it up.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
I think across the board blind choice for everything should be the standard regardless. MK9 and Injustice got fucking ridiculous with these assholes that just stand still on character select and counter pick you no matter who your choice is. And that hidden cursor shit is ridiculous, counting one space at a time and crossing fingers that I didn't fuck it up.
This is especially funny when it comes to online where there's no need to make cursor invisible for both players.
Also, I think some people already suggested that ranked mode should require you to pick at least your character before it will start to look for a match, so there are people who can agree with you at least to an extent.

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
What about variation lock..I am guessing switching variations will be the same as switching character..loser only..

Or if loser switches variation then so can winner..dat character select meta