What's new

Do juggles for umk3 work in snes emulators?

Hello i am a new member to this website

I enjoyed a lot of umk3 videos on youtube so i decided to join :)

Anyway

Is it possible to do juggles in snes emulators?

I do own a umk3 for zsnes

But the characters don't recover that fast from attacks compared

to what i've seen on the combo videos... :(

im always trying to practice juggles like everyone else

i just need some opinions

If juggle dont work in zsnes then

That's one trash i should really take out

I would appreciate a reply or anythin like that

Thanks guys umk3 pwnz

dreemernj

Ambassador
You can definately do juggles in UMK3 for SNES.

My favorite one is Kung Lao's spin. They took out the limit of putting moves between the spins, so you can just spin infinitely in the corner in UMK3 for SNES.

The comboing is quite different than in the arcade but the game is broken and the combos can get pretty crazy.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
The combos from the arcade work much easier on the snes version and you can even get more.

Konqrr said:
The combos from the arcade work much easier on the snes version and you can even get more.
Not always. An example is with stryker's midscreen infinite. Either the gun has shorter recovery or the bullets hit them for longer. In the arcade you can do the dash immediately and the aaHPs imediately and it's easier in that way. For SNES you either do the dash later or wait for the HPs so there is deffinitely more timing involved.

But yeah, obviously things like Kung's spin are easier.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
SNES has extremely goofy collision detection and pushing rules. It's terrible.

dreemernj

Ambassador
Yeah you need to be like 3/4 screen distance from the corner to not get pushed out. That messes up a lot of the arcade combos.

MortalKombatJugglez said:
well, mame mk seems to have faster recovery than snes mk
the combo videos u guys made can prove that :D
Not true, there's just not very many SNES combo videos out there. In SNES there are many moves that have much faster recovery than in the arcade/mame. Take Nightwolf's hatchet for an example. That move by itself creates an infinite.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Things like projectiles are faster (so is the game, like Trilogy), and have no time delay inbetween moves like they do in the arcade. Jax can do his missiles like he could in MK3 which made him a top tier character. Sindel can spam her ground fireball all day, things like that. SNES UMK3 is a bad game.

Konqrr said:
Things like projectiles are faster (so is the game, like Trilogy)...
I'm just curious but are all console versions faster than the arcade? Not just UMK3 but others as well?