What's new

Do i need a better char or better tactics i am stuck

I play as green lantern and I cant seen to keep up with people of a true skill of more than 30 but that also seems to be char dependent and what I mean by that is superman seems to destroy me at the true skill leves of 34 and so but when they switch to like batman or WW I can get the better of them. I mean not to complain about spam or zoning I was destoying quite a few superman in the footsie and close combat game and then they would just sit across the map and eye laser away. So now that I think im rambaling a bit ill get back to the point. What would you guys advise would a char switch be in handy?Smeone who can use another string to start a combo with more mixups and crossups. Or should I change my gameplay up use more zoning for other Gl players what do you use to open up othe rplayers who know to just block low the entire match who can scout an overhead do you guys use his overhead combo at all???? And yes I am a lazy typer and I am on the IE for Xbox live so forgive the grammatical errors and what not

EnergyKD

AKA KHAOTIC Zeus
Its better to learn and perfect your main and if your really into wanting to know another character i guess you can have like a secondary character on the side. In the end its all about you and how you play.

Sent from my microwave using Tapatalk 2

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Hey, the best advice is to play with ppl who are beating you. Add them to your friendlist, talk with them, ask them for advice (yeah those ppl excist online :p), watch streams, read the tym forums, especially the ones for the character you main.

Im always willing to help out so shoot me a msg if you want some practise or just wanna talk about tech.

Orochi

Scorpion Scrub
Check the GL forums, we have plenty of tech, resets, otgs, mixups and match up strategies specially for superman.

I do not know what "true levels" are, but Green Lantern is a quality character. I would recommend though to pick the character that you like to use the most first to learn the game and get better at it.