What's new

Do Any of You Message Lobby Squatters?

There are currently two people squatting in the lobby and it's driving me nuts! Do any ofy ou guys message these dorks and tell em to GTFO?

you got to think about most of the time it says connecting... for people, and broken theres no point to state what happened when i do try on you, i practiced on you the last time and still beat you which is embarrassing

Br0ken

Noob
R1RYDA714 said:
you got to think about most of the time it says connecting... for people, and broken theres no point to state what happened when i do try on you, i practiced on you the last time and still beat you which is embarrassing
You beat me? You've never beaten me ever. We played 4 games and you lost all 4 then you quit like a bitch, your trash bro and everyone knows it, I challenged you first to 10 and you never replied back. Because you already know. Go lie to yourself some more if it makes you feel better lol, I've givin you enuff attention.

Vassago187 said:
There are currently two people squatting in the lobby and it's driving me nuts! Do any ofy ou guys message these dorks and tell em to GTFO?
How do you send messages to people who aren't on your buddy list?

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
I don't see what the big fucking deal is with people running away and why people are so damn concerned with their precious e-rep. News flash to all people who run.

Nobody gives 2 shits about how good or bad you are at a video game.

I streak people and I get streaked quite often. It's not a big deal regardless of how it turns out. Just play the game. Sheesh

OK Im off my soapbox now. :D