What's new

DLC Lobo Speculation.

I have herd that Lobo will be a power based character like Bane, Doomsday and Grundy...
So maybe that means he's a grappler and will he be big like them? Also herd he can clone himself with his blood as a move in the game... What do you guys think about this?

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Chances are he will be 'power' type. But seeing as the pic shows him holding his hook and the chain on his arm I would expect to see some moves related to that, likely grapple/spear type moves.

Hoping trait is related to alcohol, but seeing as that adds new warning to ERSB then chances are it will be rage related.

EDIT: Also maybe change the title, it's misleading, it suggests you have information such as release date or moves etc.

Chances are he will be 'power' type. But seeing as the pic shows him holding his hook and the chain on his arm I would expect to see some moves related to that, likely grapple/spear type moves.

Hoping trait is related to alcohol, but seeing as that adds new warning to ERSB then chances are it will be rage related.

EDIT: Also maybe change the title, it's misleading, it suggests you have information such as release date or moves etc.
Yea him with that hook/chains and being a big sized character is interesting, Cant wait to play as him! Also about your wanting trait lol thats hilarious dude but yea most likely a damage boost of some sort.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
This. Supposed to have great range because of the chains, perhaps even in normals. I don't know where the blood thing came from, but I wouldn't trust it.
It don't think it actually from anywhere really, it's a reference to something he does in the comics so I guess someone thinks it's in the game, but the speed up would have to be ridiculous for it to be used as a move. Speaking of which I can see his super involving his spacebike...

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Any info when they release him ? First dlc should be available fast .....
Speculation is fairly soon, maybe beginning of May, due to the fact that it accidentally appeared on Xbox Live a week or so ago, unfortunately it wasn't the actual file :(

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Lobo should be a big character though. He's generally been a large character -- outside of very few instances.

It don't think it actually from anywhere really, it's a reference to something he does in the comics so I guess someone thinks it's in the game, but the speed up would have to be ridiculous for it to be used as a move. Speaking of which I can see his super involving his spacebike...
Yeah, I was just clarifying because the OP specifically mentioned that as being in the game.

I certainly hope the space bike is used. Particularly for a special. It'd be awesome if in his intro or something he flew past some space dolphins on his way in.

I really hope he's shown as a bigger guy, as well. It's generally the way he's been portrayed.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I think he will be, the portrait they showed for announcement seems big-ish... maybe Grundy-size or Doomsday I think, don't think he will be as hench as Bane though.

I can see Dawg or Space Dolphins being worked into his win-pose. I can see "He's not my dog!" being worked into clash somehow. If his hog isn't his super I will be shocked... shocked I say!

Also I think that the first appearance skin that was suggested would be hilarious! Also I wouldn't mind a Red Lantern skin for him from R.E.B.E.L.S

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
I'm curious as to how strong he's going to be portrayed in the game since his strength has often varied. Obviously, he's going to be a power character, but what will his trait be?

Dapman

Currently playing as Lex Luthor.
Trait: Lobo creates a clone of himself directly behind an opponent that mirrors all his moves, including specials and his super. Lasts X amount of time and has X cooldown. Going from the power he had in the comic where he could clone himself.

Trait: Lobo creates a clone of himself directly behind an opponent that mirrors all his moves, including specials and his super. Lasts X amount of time and has X cooldown. Going from the power he had in the comic where he could clone himself.
Too much OP don´t you think?, maybe some chains on fire or healing factor increased or something.

Dapman

Currently playing as Lex Luthor.
Too much OP don´t you think?, maybe some chains on fire or healing factor increased or something.
Well, it was vague for a reason, haha. I could definitely see it being too much if it lasted too long, but I figure it'd be new and interesting compared to what other traits are out there. Cyborg already has a healing ability, and 'more damage' has been done a couple times over in the game.

It would definitely need tweaking, but I dunno.. seems like it'd be pretty great. Other idea I'd go for is alcohol giving him stacks of damage reduction or something.

tazzmission

Banned
Speculation is fairly soon, maybe beginning of May, due to the fact that it accidentally appeared on Xbox Live a week or so ago, unfortunately it wasn't the actual file :(
my guess is tuesday since he is being shown at c2e2 saturday and he was up on xbl last week and couldnt be downloaded

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Just looking at the design... he does have a bullet belt across his chest... this could be just a design feature, or could be indicative of gun moves... so chain grabs, grapples and slight zoning maybe?