What's new

DJT The New Father!

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Yeah I saw this on the archives earlier today lol.... The burns.... I mean the bernies were real :DOGE

Btw Wiz I know you probably still hate me for blowing up the comment about Smoke's overhead but that sleeve is hella good.

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
Yeah I saw this on the archives earlier today lol.... The burns.... I mean the bernies were real :DOGE

Btw Wiz I know you probably still hate me for blowing up the comment about Smoke's overhead but that sleeve is hella good.
Haha shut up you know i like you.. and thanks man i appreciate it.

My friend Noelin Wheeler did it .. he's insane as not just a tattoo artist but just an artist in general. he's amazing and has won some competitions and used to tour on ozzfest being the artist for most of the bands and stuff.

and them bernies are def too real hahaha.. i love this vid cuz not many ppl have seen Denzell's real side. he's usually really quiet on streams and on vids etc nobody knows how funny he really is. i love hanging out with the terry bros haha! both of them are amazing fgc players, funny down to earth people, and great friends to have.

PerezzGomeZ

I saw your girl staring homie
Man that guy in the back is pretty good looking :DOGELol good shit Cameron for getting this started,had an awesome time

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
Man that guy in the back is pretty good looking :DOGELol good shit Cameron for getting this started,had an awesome time
ahah yeh he pretty cute :DOGE

we gonna do casuals this weekend if you're down. and np man im really glad everyone had fun.. we needed a scene and took more than me to do it! i just gave us a push :)