What's new

Match Footage DJT in Neutral

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
Haha, well DJT is one of my favorite players to watch. I plan on doing Tyrant next, he was consistently anti-airing Michaelangelo in the XBattle's tournament with standing 1.

Thanks man, looking forward to the salt report :)

Much appreciated, I couldn't help but notice it when making these gifs :)

I watched a lot of King of the Hill so this picture made me laugh so hard haha. Thanks
One random post from me on djts profile real quick :p, show tym the ways of MITYEAP #YEEEAAAPPP

Endeavor

I'll live a villain, before I die a hero.
Gdlk thread Im going to keep and Eye on it for sure. Hopefully youll update it as more footage of him comes out.

Endeavor

I'll live a villain, before I die a hero.
You were asking what cryo players do in Neutral a few days ago so when I found this I thought this is exactly what you wanted to know, but you knew it already. I was too slow.
Lol, well thank you. I think I have been doing a lot better in neutral.

Rager Da Prince

I can't help my Fiction addiction.
DJT in Neutral

DJT has been a phenomenally solid player over the span of MK9, Injustice, and now MKX. I don't think it's without question he is one of the most fundamentally solid players in the NRS scene (in fact if you haven't watched his set vs Reo in Evo 2013 Grand finals watch it now...like right now). Below are clips of his neutral game.

The following clips are from Next Level Battle Circuit, The Break Weekly, and The Common Wealth

Sick whiff punish on Devorah:

Low profile to put Sonicfox back into the corner

Reaction to Sand Grenade:

d2 anti-air conversion:

Baiting the slide:

Reaction to caltrops:

d1 anti-air against cross up:
Fisticuffs we keep you in our hearts, where ever you may be.

Reactions: GAV

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
Gosh damn foreal. Djt is on another level with kung lao, sub zero, kenshi,and cage. Theres a few close to him with kung lao like forever king and kinda fxy granpa, and pig kinda close with kenshi but cage and sub no one even comes remotely close.
Foxy Grampa's Lao is not "kinda" close, he's on par if not better with him. I agree about DJT being godlike with every character he touches, and, besides that, he has one of the better footsies the mkx scene have.

but do not underestimate other players.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
DJT is like The Rock of the NRS Universe...

Great substance, but unmatched flair...