What's new

Divekick

xiskza

Underworld
Does she still have her divekick or has it been axed? I havent seen it been used in the footage I've looked at.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
I saw it in her custom moves, I'm not sure if she has by default and that's just an upgrade or it's a complete custom move.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
I really hope she has it again. But sonic fox didn’t use it once. She needs it deal with spammers tbh and her short range.
She probably has something for that in her customizable kit, which makes sense since I think I remember 16bit saying that she was one of few characters with true 50/50s, and a lot of her strings seemed to have overheads and lows in them. Plus she has a projectile that looks pretty good, so giving her anti zoning on top of that for free seems one step too far.

She probably has something for that in her customizable kit, which makes sense since I think I remember 16bit saying that she was one of few characters with true 50/50s, and a lot of her strings seemed to have overheads and lows in them. Plus she has a projectile that looks pretty good, so giving her anti zoning on top of that for free seems one step too far.
Possibly true. But she might need it in her base kit to be used on ranked. Her zoning is nowhere near Baraka or Raiden.

Espio

Kokomo
I hope the dive kicks are kept to a minimum in this game.

Mix characters for the most part getting in easily shouldn't be a thing.

I miss Sonya being more focused on cartwheel, bicycle kicks and what not. People give MKVDC shit, but it had one of the better Sonya designs gameplay wise.