What's new

Strategy - Displacer Displacer

Lol no, that won't work. Your opponent knows where you are, even if you disappear. They we'll either throw projectiles at you or something if you appear to do nothing. Imo this would be best used for a very short time, like up to a second or so, to throw them off, maybe even bait a punish and then finish the teleport and do a counter-punish of your own. This is just theory though, I'd love to hear the opinion of somebody who's used in a real match.
This is exactly what I was thinking. If they do anything while you are in a disappeared state, you can punish by teleporting behind and using the fastest string or special move. Not totally confirmed if this is effective in itself, but worth a try

Cosmic Forge

Practice mode noob
Anyone else notice that you can cancel a teleport into another teleport before you can even block? If you time it right, you can almost re-teleport right away. Sometimes I can get it and sometimes not. Needs more experimenting.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Anyone else notice that you can cancel a teleport into another teleport before you can even block? If you time it right, you can almost re-teleport right away. Sometimes I can get it and sometimes not. Needs more experimenting.
Apparently some moves allow actions to be done earlier than blocking. IIRC aerial moves have this tendency.
Maybe you're onto something, I don't know.

SirRaven

Teleport tickle fail
There is so much potential with linking stuff using EX teleport. My problem is that it is so inconsistent. Maybe it's just cuz I'm an online warrior and lag gets the best of me but whenever I try to link stuff with ex teleport, I get:

50% normal teleport
30% nj or random movement
20% ex teleport