What's new

discussin online scene

cheschifodisito

hit me up on psn: mr_diem
hello tym,
i'd like to share with u some thoughts. i don't play injustice that much online because it lags very bad. i mean, i spent a lot and i'm saying a lot of time trying to learn some very tricky combos in the lab. i finally managed to land them consistently offline. i'm a batman user btw, and as u all know, one of his most known combos and is 113, b3, j3, b23. that should do 38% if i'm not mistaken. however, the point is i tried to do that combo online and it's just impossible to land. i successfully did it against some people but only because it was not lagging as bad as when i was playing others. when u play someone, u'll have always a different delay on your inputs depending on ur connection, ur opponent's connection and servers. so, what i'm trying to say here is generally online u won't go for specific combos like the one i talked about before ,and u may go for something like this 113 dash 123, b2 into reset or stuff like that. u want and u need something u never drop. i'v honestly lost so many matches because of trying to for that b3 after the 113. i prefer to get a 26 % combo in and continue my pressure every time than going for a hard combo that i drop, not cause of me but of the lag, and get 13% on my opponent. u guys, tell me what ur experience is and what u think about this, i just want to know if u think the same as me ;)