What's new

Dinozords: Stage Ideas, Developer Diary Breakdown Hints at Mr Freeze and Poison Ivy - Join In!

Am I the only guy who doesn't give a shit what this guy thinks? Feel free to blow me up. It's just this guys a scrub and probably after a month of getting his back blown out by the TYM boys he probably won't even play the game.
Well before you try to insult me, you should probably know that i have been a follower of this game since it was announced. I have made my channel solely about the game making videos about everything from what we know so far about the game to game mechanics stages and speculation. I know my shit when it comes to mortal kombat too, as well as fighting games in general. So next time before you try to insult someone or think their opinion is invalid, please check up on them and see if what you assume about me, is actually factual...

MK_Salivial

MK Mad Decent
Well before you try to insult me, you should probably know that i have been a follower of this game since it was announced. I have made my channel solely about the game making videos about everything from what we know so far about the game to game mechanics stages and speculation. I know my shit when it comes to mortal kombat too, as well as fighting games in general. So next time before you try to insult someone or think their opinion is invalid, please check up on them and see if what you assume about me, is actually factual...
Troll Successful.

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
They should really save these guys for DLC, we have enough Batman characters. I'd love to play as Mr Freeze but it'd be nice to give some lesser known characters the spotlight.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Reed pls...if you are the reason NRS drops my main...I WEER KEER U!
I only say joker or Harley bc they are pretty much the same character... No reason to have both. Obviously in game they'll play different, but I just see it as a wasted spot... One that could have went to my girl ivy. Id prefer they ditch Harley, but lbsh...they aren't cutting anyone. Lol

Emanuel

Noob
They should really save these guys for DLC, we have enough Batman characters. I'd love to play as Mr Freeze but it'd be nice to give some lesser known characters the spotlight.
I agree but what if this game is batman side vs superman's side?

Would love to see some new moves for Batman because some of his moves he has now do not look so good.
double fist clap at 0:53 sec
0:59 spinning axe heel kick
1:20 gaunlet cut uppercutt
1:32 judo throw
2:15 Elbow punch
2:26 nerve strike

Would also love to see a stealth smoke pellet move
this is the kind of batman UsedForGlue has been calling for for months now. if people hadnt just shrugged off his claims that batman is too relient on gadgets then we might have one of the most badass characters in the history of fighters...

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
I only say joker or Harley bc they are pretty much the same character... No reason to have both. Obviously in game they'll play different, but I just see it as a wasted spot... One that could have went to my girl ivy. Id prefer they ditch Harley, but lbsh...they aren't cutting anyone. Lol
So very true. I said this before Joker got announced, that I wouldn't want him because he'd be too similar to Harley and therefore, a wasted spot. But oh well, nobody ever listens to what I say. ;_;