What's new

Different finishing moves

I don't know about the rest of you all, but I am getting pretty tired of all the finishing moves. Most likely from playing for 10 years. What I would like to do is compile a list of "unusual" finishing moves that use a combination of special moves, moves, odd timing etc. to add a new twist to the game.

I don't have much to contribute except some dumb little stuff. One being wait until the very last moment to do a fatality. What happens is Shao Kahn will say "Fatality" while it is being performed. Kind of like a commentary for noobs. (...and this is a fatality!)

Another is similar to the one above but you use U-sub and right before they fall, you do an ice shower. What happens is they lay there frozen like they camped out in Antarctica without out the proper warm clothings.

I had more but seemed to have performed a brainfart :?

So let's hear yours.

ZAQ

Noob
I don't even do fatalities anymore, I just find different ways to knock them off of the screen at the last second.

Kazlaz

Noob
Scheisse said:
I don't even do fatalities anymore, I just find different ways to knock them off of the screen at the last second.
i like to use round hose kicks there pretty bad ass looking 8)

I actually love uppercutting them out of the arena at the last second. It's like when I uppercut them they just fly out like they're in the Matrix or something. :lol:

SABER Linkdude said:
I actually love uppercutting them out of the arena at the last second. It's like when I uppercut them they just fly out like they're in the Matrix or something. :lol:
LOL, I used to do that a lot in the genesis version! I used to do that to Shao Kahn too. right before I win the round, I hit him with a roundhouse kick timed right to counter his shoulder tackle, and I watch him stumble off the screen with his shadows following him like he got hit with the most powerful roundhouse kick ever! That didn't work all the time though, but it was an interesting find for me.

anyway, I still do fatalities, but I wanted to make them look epic so I wait until they fall to do them on time, like Cyrax's Animality, it would be much better for the shark to eat the body while it's lying down instead of standing up. That was cool.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I have every single fatality for every single character from MK thru MK4 burned into my memory. I cant remember world history or how to do geometry or even my password for my PSN account, but if you wanna know to do Sheeva's stage fat or Tsung's rainbow friendship, I'm the man, lol.
Really quite sad, really.

Tim Static said:
I have every single fatality for every single character from MK thru MK4 burned into my memory. I cant remember world history or how to do geometry or even my password for my PSN account, but if you wanna know to do Sheeva's stage fat or Tsung's rainbow friendship, I'm the man, lol.
Really quite sad, really.
LOL, No it's not sad, really, I have the same kind of memory, including the 3D MK's so we're on the same boat here.

thisisjust said:
I don't know about the rest of you all, but I am getting pretty tired of all the finishing moves. Most likely from playing for 10 years. What I would like to do is compile a list of "unusual" finishing moves that use a combination of special moves, moves, odd timing etc. to add a new twist to the game.

I don't have much to contribute except some dumb little stuff. One being wait until the very last moment to do a fatality. What happens is Shao Kahn will say "Fatality" while it is being performed. Kind of like a commentary for noobs. (...and this is a fatality!)

Another is similar to the one above but you use U-sub and right before they fall, you do an ice shower. What happens is they lay there frozen like they camped out in Antarctica without out the proper warm clothings.

I had more but seemed to have performed a brainfart :?

So let's hear yours.
its shanng tsung saying fatality cuz he says it in the movie