What's new

Did they change the select screen music???

Batman2000

4/14/15 Baby!!!!!
After closely listening to the music in the stream from today, it sounds like the select screen music may have changed or they extended it? Did anyone else notice this?

Batman2000

4/14/15 Baby!!!!!
That's actually a cool concept, though I hope they don't totally abandon the select screen music we have heard before. There were parts of the stream where it sounded like there was some of the original music, but for the most part it sounded like new music.

Batman2000

4/14/15 Baby!!!!!
@zaf

Better close this thread, we shouldn't be talking about what the character select music is until we have all played the final version of the game.
Why? There's threads about almost everything else we have seen in MKX so far, that the developers themselves have said is WIP and not final, why not talk about the select screen music?

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Why? There's threads about almost everything else we have seen in MKX so far, that the developers themselves have said is WIP and not final, why not talk about the select screen music?
I don't think your thread should be closed, it was a comment about one that was closed, that relates to this thread,

in that we are talking about a game that hasn't been released yet.

zaf

professor
Your moderation makes no sense, and now I feel you are baiting me.
Fuck it,
Who cares, not worth my time,
My moderation makes no sense because people want to create threads and talk about information that they have no idea about?
Those threads turn into nothing but " PLEASE dont let this game be a 50/50 fest". It is nothing but complaining and lack of information.
So I close these because what is the point to leave a thread open, when I know exactly where it is going to go.
If you have an issue with me, send me a PM. Dont go into other threads and start baiting me. Dont tell me tagging me here in this thread to "close it" wasnt a bait.

EDIT:
Also there is a huge difference in discussing Music in the game and discussing the mechanics which make the game work.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
My moderation makes no sense because people want to create threads and talk about information that they have no idea about?
Those threads turn into nothing but " PLEASE dont let this game be a 50/50 fest". It is nothing but complaining and lack of information.
So I close these because what is the point to leave a thread open, when I know exactly where it is going to go.
If you have an issue with me, send me a PM. Dont go into other threads and start baiting me. Dont tell me tagging me here in this thread to "close it" wasnt a bait.

EDIT:
Also there is a huge difference in discussing Music in the game and discussing the mechanics which make the game work.
Well then why are all those Reptile threads not closed??

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
I am only one person and have not made my way to the reptile sub-forum yet.
Don't all the mods follow the same rules when Closing threads??

Just curious so I know what I can and can't talk about on TYM in regards to MKx since it I haven't played it yet, and it won't be out for 2 months.

Maybe Front page sticky a thread about the MKx topic of conversation rules. I'm sure it would help others out, and not just myself.

zaf

professor
Don't all the mods follow the same rules when Closing threads??
Just curious so I know what I can and can't talk about on TYM in regards to MKx since it I haven't played it yet, and it won't be out for 2 months.
Maybe Front page sticky a thread about the MKx topic of conversation rules. I'm sure it would help others out, and not just myself.
I told you to PM me if you have a problem. I am not discussing this here.

zaf

professor
Ill be cleaning this thread. As the posts from myself and others has no purpose here.

E

Eldriken

MKX definitely has the best character select screen, especially after you pick your characters.

From what we've seen, I'd say Cassie has the best walk away animation. She effin' flips off her opponent, LOL. While I'm not interested in playing her, I DO love her personality so far. She's a saucy bitch.

trufenix

bye felicia
MKX definitely has the best character select screen, especially after you pick your characters.

From what we've seen, I'd say Cassie has the best walk away animation. She effin' flips off her opponent, LOL. While I'm not interested in playing her, I DO love her personality so far. She's a saucy bitch.
Have we seen Kanos yet? I'm never going to use him, but I love Kung Lao's just because its a classic.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
To be honest i dont know.
The "former" select screen theme was really long and music changed in that theme. It was a couple of minutes long.
Maybe its the same theme but we just did hear a unfamiliar part of it and nothing really changed.