What's new

Did Kano get nerfed yesterday?? (False alarm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I swore the amplified Kano ball used to be an overhead. Now it keeps getting crouch blocked yesterday and today, and I’ve never seen that happen before. Sure enough, I just went to practice mode, and it’s a mid.

Wtf?

Am I crazy? Was it always a mid, and it just coincidentally always hit when someone let go of block? And also coincidentally always only got blocked by a standing block?

EDIT: Yep it was just pure coincidence that no one ever low blocked it against me. Waste of thread. Sorry guys!

Last edited:

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Yep you’re right. It was all coincidence. Found this on YouTube from April 21st. I’ve been fooling myself all along!

Damnit. Well it looks like it should be an overhead... lol. I guess I’m just playing better people now in higher ranks.

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
Always been a mid, the only thing that changed was the tournament stage now decked out with CEO stuff, still think they should've put up at least one banner for Fyter Fest
Just put up a giant banner that says "Michael Nakazawa," or have that be the temporary replacement for "Toasty." I know a majority of people will have absolutely no idea what that's in reference to, but those of us that do get it would love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.