What's new

Did I spam him?

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
No and you shouldn't be concerned about it. Do what it takes to win and ignore anyone complaining about "spam". They're bad players.

Phantom

Kitana Prime aka MK's Rated R Superstar
Spam? As in, a negative way?

Sorry, I dont speak scrub.

*btw, it wasn't even close to spam for true response purposes

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Yes you did. You spammed the win button. Scrubs fucking HATE that. Didn't you know?

Clearly you were a fan spammer. And a jump kick spammer. And a combo spammer. And an uppercut spammer. And a block spammer. And a dash spammer. And a jump spammer. And a punish spammer. And a mixup spammer. GOLLY!

Also, that guy was a terrible player and should uninstall life for QQing.

I got called a punch spammer once. And a character spammer for using the same character more than once.

AngryWorm

Hitomi's Pet
I replied to your PM about these on Youtube.

Bottom line is that you won, and to answer your question bluntly - no, you did not spam.

NKZero

Noob
Now I don't play Kitana so I wouldn't really know much, but you look like a great player. You could improve on punishing things i.e. 30/40 percent combos off blocking a Scorpion teleport as opposed to just an uppercut. You play a nice pressure game from what I can see in these videos.....

To answer the question, hell no ur not a spammer haha!

SLy

Noob
The Word "Spam" makes me angry for some reason..

Spam = Im too dumb and lazy to find a way around it..

You did a good bro..nice frame traps btw

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I have been called a block spammer in UMK3 a few times. "All you do is block!" lol

SLy

Noob
Lol I've been called a fan spammer at times also..but here's the twist.. All of my fans were in a combo altogether but he still labeled me a spammer because I wouldn't let his body touch the ground lol

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Ive been called an attack spammer.

No seriously the kid kept screaming "QUIT ATTACKING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! QQ QQ QQ"

Favorite salt moment evah

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
There was lots of spam.

Of the "I rape you" button, that is.

aj1701

Noob
Well, there's your answer. Anyone that cries spam is a scrub.

Tonight I got called a cutter spammer. Learn a combo is what he said. It was funny, cuz he kept trying to combo and either I just didn't get hit by the f21 or he dropped it every single time, except once.. randoms, I tell ya..

Sigmar

Ex Mortis
khaos effekt, "omg no skill i'm the only legit fighter on this game!!!!!1 sub-zero more skilll!!!!!!!!!!!!! -smashes controller and commits suicide-

AngryWorm

Hitomi's Pet
Honestly, I sort of just expect hate mail about "spamming" now. The only time it caught me off guard was when a certain Reptile who is highly regarded around these parts starting crying about it and removed me from his friend list after I beat him. I'll just assume he was having a bad day and all the iaf's were the breaking point.

But for the most part, only players who are unfamiliar with Kitana and how she plays (and how to play against her) really complain about her fan "spam". If it wasn't that though, I guarantee you they'd find something else to qq about.