What's new

Did Ed Boon just confirm Jax?

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
He didn't just confirm him because he woulda said definitively Jax is confirmed.

Ed Boon did perhaps however, allude to him.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I wouldn't mind jax being in the game. And at least we know Terry Crews can somewhat act (commercials) so, he'll sound way better than Ronda "I'm a Robot" Rousey.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Be prepared that this community does not have a sense of humour.
Also, turn your Steam on so we can chat.
What's wrong with ya people? Lighten up XD Also I played injustice all night sorry didn't get on my computer at all.

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
If you really want to talk about it, you can go here: https://testyourmight.com/threads/the-ed-boon-twitter-watch-thread.47974/page-179 but you don't need to create a new thread for it.
Did you just say 'create another thread about this?'

He didn't just confirm him because he woulda said definitively Jax is confirmed.

Ed Boon did perhaps however, allude to him.
Allude, I like that word, it's mysteriously vague but also full of hope.

I wouldn't mind jax being in the game. And at least we know Terry Crews can somewhat act (commercials) so, he'll sound way better than Ronda "I'm a Robot" Rousey.
Terry Crews is an awesome actor, have you ever watched Brooklyn 99?

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Well, this just got dark. XD

They are but they're also convenient and practical.
Not dark just honest. I can't tell you what's actually wrong with people who verbally abuse people whose opinions they don't agree with, but there's a few of them on every internet forum.

Intelligent people won't verbally abuse you or go ad hominem even if you are factually wrong about something.

I honestly don't know what's wrong there, but I also don't care.

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
Not dark just honest. I can't tell you what's actually wrong with people who verbally abuse people whose opinions they don't agree with, but there's a few of them on every internet forum.

Intelligent people won't verbally abuse you or go ad hominem even if you are factually wrong about something.

I honestly don't know what's wrong there, but I also don't care.
Probably because they compare themselves to SonicFox constantly XD

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Probably because they compare themselves to SonicFox constantly XD
That's funny because it's the same people who complain about characters that they never labbed, while people like Sonic actually know what they are talking about usually, simply because they put in the work.