What's new

Dexter the greatest show ever... Now the worst...

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
Season 4 and 2 were the only truly good parts of Dexter season 1 was ok, 3 was mediocre, 5 could've been good but the end felt like such a cop out 6 had a forgettable villain, 7 I stopped watching halfway through and I haven't even bothered with the final season. I may watch the final episode just to see if he dies or not.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
z because TV n love stories to cater to all audiences. Read the novels instead. Season 1 was the only novel-based Season which is why it was good.

In the novel, Rita never died, Cody and Aster also have Dark Passengers, Kills are awesome as hell, etc etc

And in the TV: LOL Hannah McKay <333 LEZ GO 2 ARGENTINA BB <333

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
Yeah, it's kind of lost it's luster, instead of him being like a ninja and taking out bad guys, it's all about relationships and situations getting over complicated these days.

skahwt

Kombatant
Season 4 was some of the best television I've ever seen. Season 5 was a letdown and season 6 was pure camp. I gave up after that.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
z because TV n love stories to cater to all audiences. Read the novels instead. Season 1 was the only novel-based Season which is why it was good.

In the novel, Rita never died, Cody and Aster also have Dark Passengers, Kills are awesome as hell, etc etc

And in the TV: LOL Hannah McKay <333 LEZ GO 2 ARGENTINA BB <333
I'm kind of glad they killed Rita in the show though, the actress that played her was annoying as hell IMO.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I'm kind of glad they killed Rita in the show though, the actress that played her was annoying as hell IMO.

Her voice was iffy but she was k.

Also, Season 7 had some potential with Isaac being a gangster and all. Would've been nice to see how Dexter would deal with such an enemy But neeeeoooooope. Hanna McKay <3333

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
Her voice was iffy but she was k.

Also, Season 7 had some potential with Isaac being a gangster and all. Would've been nice to see how Dexter would deal with such an enemy But neeeeoooooope. Hanna McKay <3333
Her voice, ugg I think that's what really annoyed me. Hanna is pretty cute but never we never see the goods unfortunately. At least Lyla from season 2 was hot and gave us some T and A lol

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
John Lithgow played an amazing serial killer, possibly one of the best actors playing that I've seen in tv or movies. He just seemed so crazy in a calm way.

man the trinity killer season, season 1 and 3 were the best.

the others were still really good... but this (the last fricked season) has been... by far... the worst!

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
Just lets not spoil any Breaking Bad in the Dexter thread. I haven't started season 5 yet!

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
This last season is the first where I've downloaded the latest episodes and just can't be arsed to watch them. Its just been... dull.