What's new

Dexter Season 6

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
I have seen all the seasons so far except the new season 6 episodes.

Frankly, I lost interest. Dexter used to be a cool serial killer dude with no emotions.

Now he is suddenly both a sociopathical murder but a family man and has emotions and feelings.

Not enough dark, too much nice being brought in. Unless you tell me Season 6 is like this. I will not watch.

AK Toxic

Graphic Designer
I have seen all the seasons so far except the new season 6 episodes.

Frankly, I lost interest. Dexter used to be a cool serial killer dude with no emotions.

Now he is suddenly both a sociopathical murder but a family man and has emotions and feelings.

Not enough dark, too much nice being brought in. Unless you tell me Season 6 is like this. I will not watch.
I have noticed a little of that, but the only emotion he has is towards Harrison. I still think it's brilliantly written, and I want to finish the series despite his change of character. Although, I don't like how they're somewhat incorporating religion into Season 6..

doomfarmer

unorthodox
Loved, LOVED the first 2 seasons. After that... meh. Kind of what lyuben said.

Don't get me wrong I keep watching, hoping that another glorious season of dexter happens... but it never does. He's no longer a cold calculated killing machine. The show is now more about, oh what's going on with all these relationships.

AK Toxic

Graphic Designer
Loved, LOVED the first 2 seasons. After that... meh. Kind of what lyuben said.

Don't get me wrong I keep watching, hoping that another glorious season of dexter happens... but it never does. He's no longer a cold calculated killing machine. The show is now more about, oh what's going on with all these relationships.
True, on how it's more focused on the relationships :/

im with lyuben on this also.

i HATED the season with lumen -__

so far i like tom hanks sons character, he is a little twisted with his mentor/dad wierdo relationship. I like how deb is going hard with the F bombs and i'd like to see dexter be a little bit more promiscuous and hope they eventually (or at least deb) get a clue who dexter really is. I have a feeling batista is going to quit the force and or deb/quinn will get shot/killed.

AK Toxic

Graphic Designer
im with lyuben on this also.

i HATED the season with lumen -__

so far i like tom hanks sons character, he is a little twisted with his mentor/dad wierdo relationship. I like how deb is going hard with the F bombs and i'd like to see dexter be a little bit more promiscuous and hope they eventually (or at least deb) get a clue who dexter really is. I have a feeling batista is going to quit the force and or deb/quinn will get shot/killed.
Completely agree about the season with Lumen, watching every episode was frustrating. All her character did was get in the way and screw things up and then she just left him in the end.. I'm not really sure why she should've even been apart of the overall series.
Most likely one of those things is bound to happen or some big plot change.