What's new

deviantART artists thread!

drivingblind666

No Reason To Live, But I Like It That Way.
Hello all!
I figured I'd start a deviantART artist thread if someone else hasn't already. (If someone has let me know and I'll have to admins remove this.)
If you're an artist, writer, crafter, or do any other form of art and have a deviantART please post your dA name and we can watch and look at each others artwork!

I'll start! Mine is http://drivingblind666.deviantart.com/

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I dont do DA art but I do other kinds. My main mediums are a bic ballpoint pen, acrylic, and prisma markers and such. Get at Mr if u r interested.

drivingblind666

I dont do DA art but I do other kinds. My main mediums are a bic ballpoint pen, acrylic, and prisma markers and such. Get at Mr if u r interested.
Sweet! I do not know what Mr is, I'm afraid. But if you have any links to your work I'd love to see it!

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
I as well have a DA page, I paint miniatures mainly Warhammer and Warhammer 40k minis, I haven't done much with it in quite some time, but I plan on taking on some more projects soon.

http://thespore666.deviantart.com/

Driving Blind: its kinda crazy because my DA name is TheSpore666 lol, you have nice work there BTW

drivingblind666

I as well have a DA page, I paint miniatures mainly Warhammer and Warhammer 40k minis, I haven't done much with it in quite some time, but I plan on taking on some more projects soon.

http://thespore666.deviantart.com/

Driving Blind: its kinda crazy because my DA name is TheSpore666 lol, you have nice work there BTW
Oh wow!! You have very nice work! I always envy people who can paint figures. I have no skill with painting, canvas or figures.
My bf does Warhammer painting too. How long have you been painting for?

Yes that is awesome! Go 666! lol :p
Thank you for the compliment. I am glad that you like my work!
p.s. Thank you for the watch! I hope you like the watch back! :D

TheSpore

I never mind being watched (on DA that is)lol

I have been painting since I was about 15 (im 30 now, I know I'm old now) Thank you for the compliments as well, I put many many hours in that work. I've been taking a slight hiatus off on it right now, but I'm beginning to get the itch again and when that happens that site is going to explode.

drivingblind666

I never mind being watched (on DA that is)lol

I have been painting since I was about 15 (im 30 now, I know I'm old now) Thank you for the compliments as well, I put many many hours in that work. I've been taking a slight hiatus off on it right now, but I'm beginning to get the itch again and when that happens that site is going to explode.
haha same! :p
Oh very nice! I have been drawing since I could pick up a pencil, myself. I spend all most all day drawing. I do wish I was better at hands, though. :/
Well I am looking forward to your next art explosion! lol

TheSpore

Thanx she thinks she is terrible, your BF's worfk is nicely done and his Trigon is an amazing piece.
I'm planning on doing more daemons and chaos marine stuff on mine, but I have many other showcase pieces for fun coming.

drivingblind666

I think she is good! I like the way she shades.
He says 'thank you' and that he likes your work too. :D
Awesome! I can't wait to see them!