What's new

DetroitBalln313 vs DetroitBalln313????

Abudabi

Noob
detroiballin vs detroitbaiilin? someone you know is trollin you that evidently "stole your soul." You should be more flattered than offended

TWZTID

Noob
what poeple dont really know is that the Real Detroit lost.

But either way, its cool cuz Ima 88 again, woop woop

TWZTID

Noob
I told you to not to tell anyone, now I have to remove the video... :(

Get your ass to devastation!!!!!!!!
I need to find the thread for it. I see it starts Friday morning. If thats the case, I cant go.

EDIT- Just saw the schedule for Saturday, It is definetly doable. Let me try to get things situated.

EDIT EDIT- Just looked up flight only, flight + room..................... This Can Definetly happen. Gimmee a few weeks to confirm.

DetroitBalln

tupac aint dead
I need to find the thread for it. I see it starts Friday morning. If thats the case, I cant go.

EDIT- Just saw the schedule for Saturday, It is definetly doable. Let me try to get things situated.

EDIT EDIT- Just looked up flight only, flight + room..................... This Can Definetly happen. Gimmee a few weeks to confirm.
Its next month, thats a lot of time to get yourself situated.. It shouldn't be a problem, since you only live about 6 hours away.

TWZTID

Noob
Its next month, thats a lot of time to get yourself situated.. It shouldn't be a problem, since you only live about 6 hours away.
It's Oct...2 months away amd yeah it should be plenty of time. But this is me, we are talking about. Shit always happens.