What's new

Detroit and Reo fighting against secret prodigy fighter!

mk_pros

Banned
hi all.

i stumbled upon a video that is quite shocking with a unkown fighter displaying great skills

a female holding her own against mks best? sheeva winning vs top tiers?

cheers my friends...

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
This whole thing was set up. Bree is a member at MKU, I think it was Faded Dreams who said that. So yeah the vid is kinda fake. Or at least Detroit and REO werent at the top of their game

DanCock

Cock Master!!
lol yea in KOTH random people can get some random wins.. if that person did 1 v 1 after like 3 wins they would start losing. random bullshit works for only a short while.

however that sheeva did look good, with nice anti airing.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Reo's a much more convincing troll than Detroit is lol

"HEY DETROIT, LET HER WIN YO! GOTTA UPLOAD THIS SHIT!"

LEGEND

YES!
i guess Reo and Detroit don't play online randoms that often.

i usually play it safe and gage a players skill for the first round, if a player is good it will only take a few seconds to realize it but more often then not they will be terrible and you can download them completely after the first round. Plus, if you ever fight them again they won't even touch you

online KOTH is the reason for pretty much all dropped/failed moves in the video and since LadyRouge didn't do anything remotely complicated so none of here combos or setups fail.
-

the only thing that makes me think there is even the slightest chance that this is fake is that REO, i repeat REO! doesn't know to turn it down a notch when playing in online KOTH lag and to actually punish shit instead of going for pressure with online's random BS frames? Idk, like i said, maybe he just doesn't play online that much

This is so obviously fake...lol

No logical reason for Detroit to be using up skulls that land behind the opponent when they are standing up, or use far ground skull when the opponent is standing in the middle of the stage. Or for Detroit to use 1, 2, 1 while the opponent is lying down on the ground in the corner.

Reo is obviously dropping comboes intentionally and greatly reduces the amount of pressure he applies when the opponent is too low on life to survive when he is about to win. Opponent low on life while Reo still has half of his life? Jump away and start using standing gas blast (instead of instant air gas blast).

In any event, this video is hirlarious lol. Reo and Detroit seem to be really modest guys to be up for doing something like this lol...you don't generally see this from pro gamers of other games lol. Reo's fake rage was hirlarious lol

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
hi all.

i stumbled upon a video that is quite shocking with a unkown fighter displaying great skills

a female holding her own against mks best? sheeva winning vs top tiers?

cheers my friends...
Reo is taking the complete piss.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
[MENTION=16]REO[/MENTION] and [MENTION=442]DetroitBalln313[/MENTION] it's ok. when you come across someone this good, you can't win.

Glad REO was able to keep his cool and not get too salty. A real gentleman.