What's new

Details On New MALE Character Spilled By Brazilian Voice Actor

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Judging by how ridiculously deep this voice actor's voice is, I don't know if that'll be Kano's son.

The dude sounds even manlier than Kano. I just don't see it happening lol.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
Not a fan of children characters in general. What if MK does another timeline reset? Then all the time that went into developing them is wasted. What if MK does a new movie or TV show? Then all the time that went into developing them is most likely wasted.

Just make a new character instead, that could be inserted into any future game/story you want, without any artificial limitations.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
I have a maybe but maybe not crazy theory.

We know by now that Cassie has a flying drone and its one of her gear slots.

What if this new "character" isnt a real playable character and its the drone that is a AI that can talk and plays off her jokes.

If it comes true you heard it here first.

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
The majority of stores I’ve asked said they won’t be giving beta codes, only Shao Kahn. A lot of stores won’t be giving any pre-order bonus and others don’t know yet. Yesterday I pre-ordered the digital version, cause I really want to play the beta.
The reason I wanna the physical is that I can trade the game with friends after I get tired of playing it. I don't mind the beta access thaaaat much since it's 3-4 weeks to play in advance but Kahn would be appreciated because he'll be costy to buy (R$ 250,00 is already a money I don't kinda have).

I'll wait just a little more, like middle March, to see what I'll do. Thanks for the reply

D

Deleted member 59910

I have a maybe but maybe not crazy theory.

We know by now that Cassie has a flying drone and its one of her gear slots.

What if this new "character" isnt a real playable character and its the drone that is a AI that can talk and plays off her jokes.

If it comes true you heard it here first.
No. The character is playable. The character has no link with Cassie Cage. The characters isn't comedic.

The reason I wanna the physical is that I can trade the game with friends after I get tired of playing it. I don't mind the beta access thaaaat much since it's 3-4 weeks to play in advance but Kahn would be appreciated because he'll be costy to buy (R$ 250,00 is already a money I don't kinda have).

I'll wait just a little more, like middle March, to see what I'll do. Thanks for the reply
Yeah, you're right. Saraiva has the cheaper version. Wait and send them a message middle March. They always provides pre-order bonuses. They will probably update the game info, tho. You're welcome, my friend, any doubt PM me. Good to see brazilian fellas in TYM!

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Bad boys theme is dope af

Plus it's totally something Cassie would do.
Exactly.

I also heard that apparently it's supposed to be a flirtatious line towards a male character that hasn't been revealed. My money is on Stryker.

Poto2222

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.
I don't think they spilled the beans or revealed anything substantial. "New male character" is something you can see from miles away whenever we get a new title, so it's no big deal. Still, that localization team is AMAZING and I'm super happy for them! Can't wait to see the final results of their work.

Por que cês tão falando em inglês entre vocês, seus doido haha
Mas é melhor comprar a versão digital mesmo, loja físicas por aqui sempre dão dor de cabeça em relação a bonus de pre-order.

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
Por que cês tão falando em inglês entre vocês, seus doido haha
Mas é melhor comprar a versão digital mesmo, loja físicas por aqui sempre dão dor de cabeça em relação a bonus de pre-order.
Because we are in an English speaking forum and it is rude to keep conversations in another language. It's like whispering and giggle with someone when you are more people. It's rude.

SindelQueen

Sindels gay husband
The majority of stores I’ve asked said they won’t be giving beta codes, only Shao Kahn. A lot of stores won’t be giving any pre-order bonus and others don’t know yet. Yesterday I pre-ordered the digital version, cause I really want to play the beta.
I preordered for pick up in store and I still don’t have my beta code ;(

Gamer68

Fujin!
I really don't get why people keep insisting on young Kano being Kano's son. Missing half of your face and your heart isn't something that you genetically pass to your offspring. "Oh hey, you're missing a hand, you must be Captain Hook son!".
I mean, I didn't say it was, I just listed it as a possibility... :/