What's new

Details On New MALE Character Spilled By Brazilian Voice Actor

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
What's wrong with that? Does your society teach you it's wrong? If she's of legal age (16 and above), she should feel pretty "safe" in Stryker's arms
And Jacqui flirted with Johnny in MKX, not to him directly, but she did say he was hot to Cassie. Flirting doesn't mean they're gonna shack up XD

vapid

cyber warlord
If its a really a new humanoid character for the elder gods sake be everything but fucking Special Forces.

We really have enough by now.
Fuck off, no way. It's a time-travel story - get ready to meet Cassie's son and Johnny's dad, and hell why not Sonya's even bitchier sister for good measure.

By MK13 it will be an NRS custom that half of any game's roster is reserved entirely for SF/Cage family members.

:DOGE

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
I don't think as many people have a problem with them as you think and I've seen tons of people request for Stryker not even jokingly.
There are 3 gun/sf characters already in the roster, a fourth one will seriously start a hate campaign on youtube, twitter, facebook, forums and everywhere else, read all the hate Jacqui gets. Many people complained about the boring mkx roster, they won’t make that mistake again. Hopefully.

Cassie Cyrus

And Jacqui flirted with Johnny in MKX, not to him directly, but she did say he was hot to Cassie. Flirting doesn't mean they're gonna shack up XD
An innocent question to you: do you like mortal kombat for the gore, fantasy and fighting, or more for the selfie culture, hiphop music and soap-love drama parts? ;-)

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
This is my own personal preference, but I would have liked to see them take Cassie in a different direction, not for an agenda or for representation, but purely for story. We've already had the classic opposites attract romance with Johnny and Sonya.

vapid

cyber warlord
This is my own personal preference, but I would have liked to see them take Cassie in a different direction, not for an agenda or for representation, but purely for story. We've already had the classic opposites attract romance with Johnny and Sonya.
I'd like to see a Kano and D'Vorah sex scene, though I admit I don't know exactly how it'd work, and I would imagine she'd kill him at the end of it - Praying Mantis style.

D3athStalker

*keeps punching the air while trying to do combos*
Kano's son is the last potential newcomer I wanna see, especially considering Kano himself is in the game.

JSF

Waiting for Injustice 3
I’m surprised more people aren’t saying Stryker lol the bad boys thing is a dead giveaway. John Cena as Stryker is happening

Cassie Cyrus

Stryker moves all went to Cassie cringe, so there is little hope for him. If he's in, that's gonna cost them a shitload of hates from Noob, Rain and Shang fans, also Mileena fans and every other fan, I don't think they are gonna do that, rather have the Stryker fans hate, which is almost none to zero.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
SOOOOO LOOK WHO IT IS!!!!!

Looks like Cassius Romero is none other than the voice actor for THE KOLLECTOR LOL!!!

This gives us a good idea of how he'll sound in the English version too. I personally think it sounds great.

I can't wait to see what role he plays in the story considering that the Brazilian who accidentally spilled the beans said that "the new male character who has yet to be revealed" is his favorite Mortal Kombat character ever.