What's new

Details for MLG's Spring Fighter Arena released

Tim Static

Adminerator
MLG's fighting game community manager Carlos Arvelo just tweeted out detail for Major League Gaming's Spring Fighter Arena, which takes place this Saturday, April 28th in NYC. The madness begins at 6pm for Mortal Kombat, when it begins its 2 pool play. The 2 pools consist of the Top 8 from MLG Columbus and they look like this:
Mortal Kombat Pool A Seed
vVv_CDjr 1
CURBOLICOUS 4
riu48 5
kndetroitballn 8
Mortal Kombat Pool B Seed
vVvREO 2
VSM_Maxter 3
KT_Smith 6
KNCrazyDominican 7

For more info, including stream details, check out this link. Pool Play A Match 1 is expected to begin this coming Saturday at 6PM EST.

Attachments

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
lol, the madness actually begins every single Thursday on the VSM stream ;). Honestly though, these are awesome players but since 75% of them are from one region scene, there isn't much hype.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
And this is why this Arena is SUPER HYPE:

Fighter Arena: April 28, NYC

$3,400 is on the line for each game:
  • 1st Place: $1,500
  • 2nd Place: $900
  • 3rd/4th Place: $500
  • 3rd/4th Place: $500

Awesome, thanks for the headsup. BTW, I was thinking of creating a thread where I wanted to ask if anyone could post the dates of when major tournaments will be happening with live streaming. I love watching streams and don't want to miss out on any of the action :)

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
better than trying to fight him with smoke or jax
If anyone can Jr can and u guys can

Curbo vs most kenshis make me look smarter lol just like mr Mileena destroying all those pocket kenshis at Texas showdown

Dedication to the character will pay off but playing him as a pocket character only will play into his hands (curbo)

That's like me having a pocket jax for Reo

wait how do you guys even know cdjr vs curbo will happen? i thought it was simgle elimination so if one of them lose his first fight they are out of the tourney am i right? i am not sure how this really work