What's new

Desync Kombat X

Ralenzo

Noob
How is the netcode for everyone? I live in Europe and generally tend to have a good connection with everyone except that I get A LOT of desyncs, like I've never been able to play a long set of 15+ games against anyone without at least 1 desync. Has anyone else experienced desyncs as well, or is it just me?

I don't know whether it's the game, my internet or my PS4. I can play other fighting games on other consoles and PC without any desyncs. I don't have any other multiplayer game on the PS4 so I don't really know how to test if it's the system.

I already posted about this in the 'Online Kombat Thread' but It's not really active. I really want my message to be read because someone might have a solution for me. Any help would be very much appreciated, I can't tell u how annoying these desyncs mid match are, it's really off putting.

SPY

Noob
I have same problems - good connection with Europe, decent matches with random people as long is not a Sky Temple (I'm on PC), but very frequent disconnects, sometimes on my part - MKX just minimizes and cannot be restored in anyway. On steamcommunity and TYM forums there is similar topics about it, so you're not alone.