What's new

Destiny - In-Depth Look with Writer/Design Director at E3 w/Gamespot

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
For those of you showing as much interest in Destiny as me so far or for those that still want to know more all about it, this is for you...enjoy: http://www.gamespot.com/e3/bungie-gives-a-closer-look-at-destiny-6409881/

Is it just me or does the video on display here look updated and a lil different from what they showed on stage at Sony's conference? This looks even better now, glad to finally get some details on it from someone at Bungie too. Personally can't wait

destiny_desktop.jpg

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
It really does,the details,graphics and capabilities just sound insane so far. Can't wait to see how they all play out,like seriously an inter-planetary open world FPS/RPG game with a fully fleshed out sci-fi story from the creators of Halo? My body is ready.LoL
It is pretty much a dream come true... it is so surreal. :p

Call me crazy, but I honestly think that Battlefield 3 and Crysis 3 look better overall than Destiny.
The visuals of Destiny didn't impress me all too much. They amped up though, when the two characters left the building and were facing the spider-enemy. That robot creature did look pretty good.

But everything else before? Battlefield 4 should easily, easily surpass it in terms of the wow-effect.
Of course not that graphics matter all too much, but yeah ... I'm still not impressed. And neither was I impressed by Titanfall. That game looked waay worse than Battlefield 3 and Crysis 3.

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
The visuals of Destiny didn't impress me all too much. They amped up though, then the two characters left the building and were facing the spider-enemy. That robot creature did look pretty good.

But everything else before? Battlefield 4 should easily, easily surpass it in terms of the wow-effect.
Of course not that graphics matter all too much, but yeah ... I'm still not impressed. And neither was I impressed by Titanfall. That game looked waay worse than Battlefield 3 and Crysis 3.
Well visually at first,sure I'll give it to you that Battlefield 4 looked off the hook. But there's no denying how beautiful Destiny is tho,especially when they got inside the walls and the lighting effects after the 'Ghost' took off and hit the light switch...especially also since this game is only in the pre-alpha stage and not coming out for at least 8-9 more months. Battlefield 4 is around the corner and mostly complete.

Titanfall yea I can pass even tho it looks interesting. Destiny's doing unprecedented stuff with this game and so far so good pretty much.