What's new

Destiny Beta Codes for Xbox 360 are Live!

E

Eldriken

HJDD9-X69YY-PJ43D-WV6QG-QRFDZ
If someone claimed this code, please post in here that you did. It's the least someone can do if they're not gonna at least thank the person.

Thanks for posting this so someone else can experience this amazing game.

E

Eldriken

Someone claimed it -_-
Per the norm, they don't post saying they've done so. That's why I don't post shit like that publicly.

If I come across any other keys, I'll hook you up. Might be able to get some more from the same guy.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Per the norm, they don't post saying they've done so. That's why I don't post shit like that publicly.

If I come across any other keys, I'll hook you up. Might be able to get some more from the same guy.
It's probably a guest of this site, this is why I'll never post anything like that publicly.

E

Eldriken

its been 8 hours and im at 6% lmao. that download speed tho
It's probably worse now since a lot more people know it's supposed to be up today. It wasn't that bad yesterday because not many people knew the beta went live early. Glad I got it then. =P

@Relaxedstate
@Mistah iiCeMan

Which of you two still needs a code? I only got two from the guy, one which goes to @Catnip_Her0 (check your inbox, dude) since I told him first that I would give him one.

So, it's going to come down to RelaxedState and Mistah. Just wanted to make sure one of you didn't get one already before sending it.
Yo sorry I never responded bro I forgot to check on here as I just took to twitter to get like 6 codes for me and my friends lol. Destiny is fucking awesome though, definitely a day one buy for this guy.

E

Eldriken

Yo sorry I never responded bro I forgot to check on here as I just took to twitter to get like 6 codes for me and my friends lol. Destiny is fucking awesome though, definitely a day one buy for this guy.
Same here. =D

Playing this just makes me want to play Borderlands 2 tbh and makes me hype for BL the Pre-Sequel.

Enemy variety sucks so far, the worlds are bland/empty and you aren't really rewarded much for exploration it seems. NPCs aren't charismatic and feel like statues or robots. Multiplayer is alright, it's basically Halo gameplay.

I like the idea of the game but I was expecting more. It's fun and addictive though, like all RPGs.