What's new

Tech - Demolition Demolition Frame data

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
I think its +58 if its delayed, not the instant explosion. but not 100% sure, I haven't really messes with this variation too much.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook

Tested using Reptile (Noxious)
Reversal EX Slide (6f)
Reversal Elbow Dash (8f)
Reversal Slide (9f)
Reversal F4 (9f + 1f = 10f)
Reversal St1 (10f + 1f = 11f)
Reversal B1 (11f + 1f = 12f)

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
I think its 58 from when u recover after you toss a grenade to when it explodes.

Delaying your grenade tosses invokes plus frames and still combos. Doubtful enemies will poke after seeing a grenade get thrown.. outta fear of instant explosion.

I'd say lab it up, find how plus you are from the latest point you can explode a grenade and keep a combo going.

Does anyone know what the frame data is for grenades on block..... Because they definitely aren't +58.
I really do want to main this variation, but its kinda hard when I don't know how plus I am after they block a grenade.
@colt @FCP/EMP SCAR @AoK Ryan @Death @scarsunseen @the rest of the Sonya players
I play this variation alot just for fun, I don't know the exact frames on block but I can tell u this, every string she has that is canceled into grenade toss can be armor interrupted EXCEPT 11 grenade toss, they can not armor out if u cancel from 11 and u can cancel the grenade pretty late to negate armor moves, if I remember correctly depending on how late u detonate the grenade, u should be plus enough to continue pressure

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
i would like to know this as well i thought it was 6+ on detonate but dont have equipment to confirm. im not sure, @Eddy Wang ... maybe you can help this thread

Last edited:

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
I'm moving on to this variation as my main Sonya variation (as I think it's the strongest) so please tag me in future posts @SidTheHaze . I think we need to look in to delayed detonation gimmicks. Will investigate some shit tomorrow when I have time to play

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Grenade detonate is around +1-3 on block if done after Sonya has recovered from her throw animation.

If done instantly it's around -10-12