What's new

Question - Demolition Demolition changes in possible future patch

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
Alright, so let me give you my own nerf suggestions:

- B14 and B332 is -50000 on block and when it hits, she actually takes damage.
- She starts with no grenades and she can no longer combo off of a stun grenade.
- She only builds a bar of meter when she loses a round, so she'll never have her Xray.
- Whenever she does a divekick on hit, block or whiff, she freezes right there until you hit her.

Would she be easier to deal with after these suggestions? Or does she need more?
Moar nerfs. Turn her into release Jason :DOGE

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
The only things that need changing honestly for demo specifically (Reasonable non neuter changes)

- Stun/Frag explosion range reduced
- Stun Grenade doesn't grant a hard knockdown

UNIVERSAL GAME CHANGE

- Projectiles such as Sonya grenades, Takeda Kunai go away on hit

(I don't actually want this change, but if it changes for Sonya it needs to be a game wide change)

Demo:

1. Cut stun grenade block stun in half.

2. Remove the NE trick ( make it do Sonya has a 3 frame window after detonation where she can't toss another).

Super surprised more people aren't mentioning this. This literally removes the cost\benefit trade-off that was designed to keep her in check: she can't push pressure on knockdown because she has to reload.

3. Reduce hitbox of stun grenades

4. Reduce vertical hitbox of j1. Still very good air to air, but Sonya now has to use her sane-J2 for a good air to ground.

5. Divekick consistently punishable.

As for nades going away on hit? I think this is a bit too much. This would mean people can just Armor OS nade toss every time. I think the above nerfs suffice.

Cutting stun grenade block stun means she's around +5 at most so her options aren't gauranteed, and that's with a reasonabley risky delay. I think that nerf takes away her ridiculousness but keeps her unique mechanic intact.

(Also note, no changes to frags)

Covert Ops:
Fine

Special Forces:
Fine

Airvidal

"You play weird" It's called being unorthodox ;)
Naah. She deserves all those nerfs that @YOMI REO has proposed :p

Her JI1 is insane! It has a very weird hit/hurt box and its active frames stays for soooo long...

It's hard as fuck to anti-air her dive kick and when you block it, it has an stupid pushback :confused:

It's very stupid when she does her B+1,4 and I'll punish the gap, but there is no gap because of the distance, so I take the hit :mad:

No more safe-ish 50/50s.

No more safe reloads by using the stun grenade.

The frag grenades would have a very good purpose.

Let me reflect it, please :p
Leaving frag grenade as is would be the same as keeping stun grenade the way it is lol Those conversations are easy.

Bruno-NeoSpace

They see me zonin', they hatin'
Alright, so let me give you my own nerf suggestions:

- B14 and B332 is -50000 on block and when it hits, she actually takes damage.
- She starts with no grenades and she can no longer combo off of a stun grenade.
- She only builds a bar of meter when she loses a round, so she'll never have her Xray.
- Whenever she does a divekick on hit, block or whiff, she freezes right there until you hit her.

Would she be easier to deal with after these suggestions? Or does she need more?
Stop overreacting.