What's new

Def Jam

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
dude i will murder anyone in this game do you know how cheap streetfighter plus wrestlers are? and kickboxers? i have this game emulated on my PC. to fuck some one up real bad of the start of the match just get a grab throw them into stage wall, corner, mob etc then throw them off said object, then pick them up and throw them on it again, then haymaker this time, by now they should be dizzy then haymaker them into the wall (tricky to get) then throw them off wall, you should have blaze by now, but they will get up quickly since you already threw them a couple of times, bait a wake up kick or grab, space it and blaze, then ender. you dont know how many perfects i got with this strategy, i still play this game all the time........... MONEY MATCH? @AK Trepound380 *gross voice*

BarackaFlockaFlame

MK10 IT HAS BEGUN!
dude i will murder anyone in this game do you know how cheap streetfighter plus wrestlers are? and kickboxers? i have this game emulated on my PC. to fuck some one up real bad of the start of the match just get a grab throw them into stage wall, corner, mob etc then throw them off said object, then pick them up and throw them on it again, then haymaker this time, by now they should be dizzy then haymaker them into the wall (tricky to get) then throw them off wall, you should have blaze by now, but they will get up quickly since you already threw them a couple of times, bait a wake up kick or grab, space it and blaze, then ender. you dont know how many perfects i got with this strategy, i still play this game all the time........... MONEY MATCH? @AK Trepound380 *gross voice*
yoo you dont want it! i would be too down for a money match on this game i got OP tech with bonecrusher and crazy legs lol

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
FFNY created player >>>>>>>>
my dude was martial arts, street fighting, and wrestling and had them flava flav moves :cool:

YOMI Trepound380

Tranquil Anarchy
damn wanna get bopped in this and inj :D imma try to find this for ps2 and have it with me at my next tourney which is either ufgt or ceo

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
This game is tiiiiiiiiiight

I still remember constantly being pissed about not being able to beat fat joe in story as a 11 year old lol

Shame Icon was so bad

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
Those inferno or whatever they're called fights are hella cheap too, if you knock them back into the flame right away you can pretty much instakill