What's new

[Dec 29, 2012] Frosty Faustings V (Northbrook, IL)

Glass Sword

Nobody
OK thanks have not gotten around to looking at it yet. Just need to find somebody from GA that wants to go with me because I am not going alone. unless I fly and stay with somebody.

9_Lives

Noob
A 7 hour drive...of epic proportions. Sounds legit. But at least I'd be able to have a car there. I'll almost definitely make it out to this.

9_Lives

Noob
get rotanadan to come with
If I'm not mistaken, I will be seeing him at a local tournament in the Minneapolis/St. Paul this Saturday. If I meet him, I will definitely see if he'd be willing to come. I'll probably talk to a bunch of guys up there, so I might be able to get a whole road trip crew together. :D

Also, how do you like the hitbox? Does it work well for your Kabal? I was considering getting one.
http://studio23.us/joe/hb3.jpg
That is my hitbox. Everyone else is showing up its gunna be like the best mn tourny ever and I am pretty sure I have to miss it UGHHH. If you wanted to try my hitbox I am going to try to at least show up before brackets start for casuals and maybe you can try it out then. Uses the same layout as official hitbox.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Thanks for the heads up. I'll see about getting out there on the 28th for sure. Maybe I should take a bus instead of my car.

9_Lives

Noob
http://studio23.us/joe/hb3.jpg
That is my hitbox. Everyone else is showing up its gunna be like the best mn tourny ever and I am pretty sure I have to miss it UGHHH. If you wanted to try my hitbox I am going to try to at least show up before brackets start for casuals and maybe you can try it out then. Uses the same layout as official hitbox.
Interesting...I'll try to get there early. Try not to miss it. I've heard it's going to be epic. :D

Goldi

Noob
I'm only concerned about the roads. Midwest winter and all... Should I just assume it will be nasty and take the train?

Goldi

Noob
Midwest Winter = Mother Nature saying, "I'm going to do whatever the fuck I feel like and you're going to like it!"
Lol. Omg, Indiana is so big and full of pointless nothingness. Really sucks because I'd love to carpool with you and our other Midwest players. Especially to GGA - Fright Fights was awesome :) Love those guys <3. I've been dying to go back.