What's new

General/Other Deathstroke's 4

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Ha, please read through the major Deathstroke threads. There's lots of good info, including a breakdown of his trait. Apparently it makes his bullets unblockable for 6 seconds, and then they all miss for 4 seconds. And it's not just his gun specials, but any move that uses a gun, including some of his strings, so I'm told.

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
LEGEND will you be maining Deathstroke? I just noticed your new avatar.

LEGEND

YES!
Ha, please read through the major Deathstroke threads. There's lots of good info, including a breakdown of his trait. Apparently it makes his bullets unblockable for 6 seconds, and then they all miss for 4 seconds. And it's not just his gun specials, but any move that uses a gun, including some of his strings, so I'm told.
idk if i went into better detail in a thread somewhere or if it was just stream chat

Basically, if you miss a shot when the trait is active the trait duration decrease and if you land a hit it seems to last longer. But once the trait runs out you can't even activate your gun specials for a short time, not sure if landing all your shots during the trait can't prevent this or not

LEGEND will you be maining Deathstroke? I just noticed your new avatar.
Yes, i'm still holding on hope for hawkgirl being really good but if that doesn't pan out my plan is to main him and whatever character has good keep away and counter zoning at the same time to cover his potential bad MUs (if such a character exists)

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Yes, i'm still holding on hope for hawkgirl being really good but if that doesn't pan out my plan is to main him and whatever character has good keep away and counter zoning at the same time to cover his potential bad MUs (if such a character exists)
You think Doomsday, Catwoman, or Flash would be good choices to cover his bad MU's?

LEGEND

YES!
You think Doomsday, Catwoman, or Flash would be good choices to cover his bad MU's?
doubt catwoman, idk anything concrete about doomsday, Flash could work

So far black adam and cyborg look to be Bad MUs and i could see flash not having as hard a time vs them. Its all speculation based of only a days worth of info so i wouldn't make any decisions atm

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Just posting this so I can copy the URL of my sig and post it as a picture.

EDIT: