What's new

Question Deathstroke...why is he still not on the Injustice character list?

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Just an odd thought, but even after they updated the page with the Battle Arena cast they still haven't put Deathstroke up on the Injustice Character section and he's in several trailers and long since confirmed playable.

Do you think they are messing with his model and cant put up a render yet till its finalized?

http://www.injustice.com/en/characters

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
Well, if I remember correctly his render even was revealed in that magazine where Bane and Luthor were confirmed.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Sort of weird considering Hawkgirl and Sinestro are up and they just got revealed last week.

SLy

Noob
We haven't even seen legit gameplay of him besides that one trailer.. Whats going on with him?

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
GA gets to jump and fire arrows in whatever direction, and Deathstroke's broken?
I'm guessing that GA's regular arrows at launch will be something like Skarlet's daggers -- annoying, but not ridiculously damaging unless you get hit by a lot of them.

axeman87

Noob
Yeh, I just noticed this.

Its not just the render thats missing, he's not even listed as Characters on the website.

He was omitted from the Battle Arena.

Has there been any recent footage at all? Has been played recently at the pre-release events?

I'm concerned, since he's the only character packing a lot of guns (and swords). I know Joker has a pistol and rocket launcher but it comes off far less aggressive than Deathstroke. Maybe he's too full on for WBros and either been reworked or dropped altogether.