What's new

Match Footage Deathstroke vs The Flash

What do you prefer?

• Total voters

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Why would you go in ?.. Just look at the videos you lose when you stop zoning and win when you keep firing. :/

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
Why would you go in ?.. Just look at the videos you lose when you stop zoning and win when you keep firing. :/
SaJa I honestly feel I can't level up my overall game if I don't expose myself to fighting up close, dealing with pressure or testing out my mix ups. Just hear me out now, I like winning and ultimately most people do but since this is online and not a tourney with any kind of prize, with my lack of local scene and lack of match up experiences I don't mind giving up a loss to gain some knowledge about the matchup.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
SaJa I honestly feel I can't level up my overall game if I don't expose myself to fighting up close, dealing with pressure or testing out my mix ups. Just hear me out now, I like winning and ultimately most people do but since this is online and not a tourney with any kind of prize, with my lack of local scene and lack of match up experiences I don't mind giving up a loss to gain some knowledge about the matchup.
Sure, but if you ask me, I'll answer you '100% zoning' since this is a real problem for Flash. Now you should precise stuffs in your question because it's like asking someone "do you prefer losing, winning or both ?" ^^

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
I see your point regarding Flash have a problem with zoning and I guess the question could've been worded differently. Thanks for the input.

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
Imo

Flash can keep up. For now it seems
If Flash isn't full screen I fear his Lightning Charge and/or Sonic pound to either interrupt my guns on start up or punish me on whiff. His Speed Dodge if timed correctly can be useful if I don't MB my guns. Once he gets in his 50/50 are scary.