What's new

Tech Deathstroke Sword Spin Vortex

A vortex is supposed to be a 50/50 if you guess wrong you get reset for another one, no ? Oo;

So as long as DS has meter it's a vortex to me but I may be wrong.
that spin does not leave u at enough advantage if you hit with the first hit. further, the reliability of hitting the spin on only the second hit is ridiculously unreliable.

stupid easy to get out of this corner setup... its not tournament viable. its good for combo videos and making scrub players point their finger and say "look see DS is really good"

a true vortex will require that the resetting hit must be blocked bc u are still in hit stun (bat girl j2, frost stnd 2, sinestro j 2.) the next hit must be guessed right.

this vortex shit is laughable... like i said... its just enough to make scrubs get excited. i have yet to play one DS that is done anything like this.

your better off sticking to the cross over/non cross over f3 if they are in the corner or finishing with d2 trait cancel to mix ups.

this is my biggest issue with this fricken site... so many people know everything and refuse to acknowledge when they are wrong. so many scrubs posting in here that would go 0-10 vs high level players. but hey... their opinions matter.

i would rather these scrubs just sit back and ask questions instead of posting things in an attempt to get attention.

'hey let me post the same combo 40 times with j2 added and a different button finisher' 'hey look at this vortex even though it is not a vortex but i want views on youtube to pad my adsense.

i have not seen 1 useful thing in this forum... nothing.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
this is my biggest issue with this fricken site... so many people know everything and refuse to acknowledge when they are wrong. so many scrubs posting in here that would go 0-10 vs high level players. but hey... their opinions matter.

i would rather these scrubs just sit back and ask questions instead of posting things in an attempt to get attention.

'hey let me post the same combo 40 times with j2 added and a different button finisher' 'hey look at this vortex even though it is not a vortex but i want views on youtube to pad my adsense.

Those scrubs are at least doing something for their kommunity. Yeah it can be bad, yeah it can be good, but still better than saying "no I keep my own tech for myself".

The way you are talking about those guys trying to help (and I know redraptor did a lot for the skarlet kommunity) is not decent at all.

From now, I will stop supporting you like I always did.

So GTFO ? :)

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
I don't know what this kid is going on about lol. I think he's just salty that he still can't comprehend my combo thread.

Those scrubs are at least doing something for their kommunity. Yeah it can be bad, yeah it can be good, but still better than saying "no I keep my own tech for myself".

The way you are talking about those guys trying to help (and I know redraptor did a lot for the skarlet kommunity) is not decent at all.

when asked direct questions i give answers mostly through PMs. I help more people than you realize man. but i go to majors... and i know top players read the forums so why would i want to say "hey... so after i do this... i am gonna do this so be ready." when i am done with the inj tourney scene i have a 68 minute tutorial i will make public.

... so its helping your community when someone says something and you get all these scrubs saying "nuuu uhhhh"

i went to the DS community to see whats up with the character and had to sift through 1000000 posts of retardedness. same with every other forum.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
when asked direct questions i give answers mostly through PMs. I help more people than you realize man. but i go to majors... and i know top players read the forums so why would i want to say "hey... so after i do this... i am gonna do this so be ready." when i am done with the inj tourney scene i have a 68 minute tutorial i will make public.

Yet that's why I did. I asked you a corner combo or some kind of setups in corner for Sinestro and you did not wanna share anything whereas I told you I was from europ and psn.

So no, you are a liar, you don't help even in MP but I don't blame you for that. I blame you for being a "scrub" (you love this word I guess) with people sharing stuffs.

warui_ne

Noob

Yah foreal at least they are discussing tech unlike someone who hoardes strats (that everyone has probably figured out) then brags about it

Playingtowin if your sinestro unblockable is arachnid trait *meter burn arachnid , you are not as clever as you think you are.

Ps braging about "trolling" is a failtroll basically admiting to failing. Rule number 1 is never admit to it