is this good

• yes

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • no

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
Hello I have discovered a new tech cross up reset for Deathestroke, it can be tech rolled but if they dont tech roll the reset will cause some free major damage and itwake ups wont work you will be safe tell me what you think.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
it could work, but probably only as a 1 time thing, tbh we already have setups that do the same thing without giving up damage.

Axel_Redd

It will baffle them and forword 3 causes a cross up but back 3 doesnt
hate to brake it too you, but DS b3 is atrocious, its slow and doesnt even move forward. plus you can't really get anything off of it. unless ur doing a bounce cancel combo or u can get a b3 in after naked 2 (which is really damn hard to do) then theres no point in ever doing b3 with DS. Ever.

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
hate to brake it too you, but DS b3 is atrocious, its slow and doesnt even move forward. plus you can't really get anything off of it. unless ur doing a bounce cancel combo or u can get a b3 in after naked 2 (which is really damn hard to do) then theres no point in ever doing b3 with DS. Ever.
yh thats true but thats only if they think your gonna cross up

Matix218

Get over here!
Kinda like the early green lantern stuff where you do a dash right after mb lift and it puts you perfectly on the other side of them for a mixup. Is this a 3 way mixup (assuming they don't tech roll?) Is that f3 crossing up? It looks like it is and if so this may be useful.

Edit: yes I see now it is crossing up. That's pretty cool. I like it

Crathen

Death is my business
There's little point doing that as any player that know how to techroll will avoid this , also you still have wakeups to worry about , the d3 -> f3 crossup / b1u2 / b2 is consistent and cannot be techrolled.

This is a gimmick at best and it's less damage than the d3 ender version , i've known about this stuff months ago , you can also f3 crossup from a non techrolled f23 ( dash in f3 ) but again , whats the point if it totally depends on your opponent?

Axel_Redd

There's little point doing that as any player that know how to techroll will avoid this , also you still have wakeups to worry about , the d3 -> f3 crossup / b1u2 / b2 is consistent and cannot be techrolled.

This is a gimmick at best and it's less damage than the d3 ender version , i've known about this stuff months ago , you can also f3 crossup from a non techrolled f23 ( dash in f3 ) but again , whats the point if it totally depends on your opponent?
yeah, what he said, ur better off just goin for his HKD setups.

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature

Omg didnt know that couldnt be tech rolled