What's new

Match Footage Deathstroke Gameplay

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
I'm at video 4 right now, but with Grundy, if you know he has defense trait up, just save your meter, you literally do no chip against him. I'm skipping all the Batgirl ones because I barely know the match up.

Green Lantern- you can LGS under his Oa's rocket, and you let him check you constantly with b+1. Gotta learn the range of that tool and beat it with your 3, or just something.

Aquaman- You jumped too much at him, you can punish low trident with quick fire on block. Sometimes it's better just to react to his pressure and use pushblock.

Work on your defense, I can see from video 8 that you really don't want to just sit there and block. Keep composed and relaxed.

Also, work on your combos, I know it's online, but you can a lot more after a b1u2. You do b1u2, f+3, 323, f23~Sword flip (I don't remember the ninja vortex ender off the top of my head. I'll check back when I get home in 3 hours)

Set 9 with Doomsday:
You ended the round you won with MB through his Supernova MB. Now that's fine, but you should really take DD into training mode and finding out what the timing is for dashing away from it. A saved meter is a saved pushblock for the next round. Also, his 3 3 string cannot be interrupted (Grundy could interrupt though o.0) and I believe the last 3 hits high, just block it and pushblock away.

Set 13 with Batman:
All he did full screen was double jump float, you should've realized this earlier on and immediately did another quickfire if you didn't do it already. All you had to do was stay full screen and abuse that, and you would've won slightly easier. Also, pushblock. You did good this set though.

In general:If you're next to an interactable a power character can throw, and they're going for it, sword flip them out of it. Know the range of the sword flip too so you can easily stop them from doing it.

Aquaman again:If you know they are VERY d2 happy, jump at that range where the d2 whiffs completely, allowing you to punish.

That's it, hope this helps!

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
I'm editing my first post as I watch the rest of your sets, so be sure to check in every 5ish minutes​

relliK__

Noob
This is extremely helpful and I will definitely continue working on DS. I appreciate it and I will keep things in mind for my next set.