What's new

Death Tide Podcast.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Last edited:
less MU talk and more fgc talk please. I thought all the stuff about your scene and its future was great and legitimately interesting. Also it helps thousands that you guys are European and have accents :D I like hearing about dying or small scenes because of all the story's and sacrifices people are making to keep it alive.
I disliked alot of the mu talk because you guys went from admitting you have no access to hard mu experience to over generalizing character ability's. For example you said Flash can't be a top tier character because he has no projectile there for cant control space. Thats pretty stupid even at low level play.

Despite that, I look forward to the next episode to see where it goes after NEC is completed. God only knows my scene gets buried that day lol

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
less MU talk and more fgc talk please. I thought all the stuff about your scene and its future was great and legitimately interesting. Also it helps thousands that you guys are European and have accents :D I like hearing about dying or small scenes because of all the story's and sacrifices people are making to keep it alive.
I disliked alot of the mu talk because you guys went from admitting you have no access to hard mu experience to over generalizing character ability's. For example you said Flash can't be a top tier character because he has no projectile there for cant control space. Thats pretty stupid even at low level play.

Despite that, I look forward to the next episode to see where it goes after NEC is completed. God only knows my scene gets buried that day lol
Glad you enjoyed hearing about it, we'll be more FGC related in future episodes but it's hard not to get too distracted by the games we're talking about, and they were talking about how flash is a very good character within the game even though it's quite screen control heavy.

Well let's hope people in the EU can become as enthusiastic about FGs as the US has been, even though games die out there, you guys get a solid chance before they do.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
NP man. I try and support community podcasts however I can, even if's it something as small as converting it to a more mobile friendly format.

T4T|Nevan

"Burn baby! Burn!"
I enjoyed the podcast! Good one guys!

I think EU lacks a bit game loyalty to be honest. I'm from Portugal and here the main game are SSF4, MvC3 and a minority on other games like Blazblue, Guilty Gear, Tekken, Injustice and Mortal Kombat(only a few play this).

"We", I'm talking in general terms, kinda go with what others go and people here don't try other games fully, they stick to what they seem to like, there's no real opportunity given to a certain game. The hate/disgust that some games are target of, is really but really uncessary. Same thing happened with SFxTK and it's a great game now! Injustice was an unfair target of this aswell, the game is great, the last patch changed the game for good! Of course there are some issues, I don't think that MMH will end the game by any means, but it has depth, you can be creative with the use of interactables, the cast is great - I love Superman and to be able to use him feels great.

And that atitude of:"Oh new game commin' let's drop dis shiet!" What a bad atitude that some have, if you like a game play it, promote it by showing that the game's good and can be fun!

Like I said, no game loyalty these days.

Last edited: