Death and Sonic Fox need to pay up on their bets to me

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Death
SonicFox5000
Im a man of my word on bets with others so I expect Fox and Death to be as well
The Bets before NEC

Death:
I said NO KENSHI would make top 16 at NEC and he disagreed w me vehemently so the deal was the loser of this bet Will have to record (audio/video) himself reading a significant passage out of 50 SHADES OF GREY and post it on his facebook/tym site. Passage should contain 2 min of footage read and any can be found on the internet.

If you guys need to know what 50 shades of grey is google some passages yourself and you'll see why this will be funny :)

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/04/16/50-shades-of-grey-speed-read-14-naughtiest-bits.html

Must be read with conviction and in the mood. Please provide this within 7 days in this thread. K thanks bai

Extra Note: 4 sonyas made top 16.... #Intradesting

Young Sonic Fox:
The one person left on the face of the planet who said kabal is 5-5 with mileena (i say 3-7) He said he would prove it by beating REO in tourney and i would then have to write a 500 word essay on why i was wrong and explain the mu and also my ignorance on it of why i couldnt get the job done. Well fox, you lost w her like I do 1-4 ..........I expect your essay to be posted in here, double spaced, times new roman 12 point font with spellchecker on why you were wrong :)

NOTE: This isnt vicious or mean spirited this is part of the fun of making bets and having your wallet's back blown out but with no Money loss.

Discuss

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Please tell me I'm not the only one out there that wants Sonic to read the 50 Shades of Grey thing instead of Death.
SonicFox5000 if agreed by the community in this thread you can pass over the essay and do this as well

Although im not sure if this breaks any child laws lmao

edit: IDK man more i think about it just do the essay, you reading 50 shades could be really f'ed up