What's new

Dear Tym Peeps....

Clark L.

F1 ftw.
Hi guys:p I've been noticing wayyyyyyyy too much negativity around this website and its become quite the buzzkill... Seriously BUZZKILL. I joined this website to talk to other people that played the fighting games i like to play, not to watch high school politics flood the forums. And before you say anything, i don't choose sides of anything because unlike most people i think for my goddamn self and don't mettle in others' business. Theres just too much shit going on here. So can i ask a grand favor, take a fucking chill pill, stay out of others' business, don't act like a 12 year old drama queen.... and do the one thing we were meant to do:D, lets play some nerdy ass video games and have fun:D.

Oh and as i said before, i hate negativity and unbalance. So to balance the scale, please if theres anyone in the fgc that you would like to pay a compliment to, do it here instead of blowing people up for no reason.

Sincerely yours, that nobody Clark Luthor

PS. if you attempt to blow me up or make fun of me know......

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
@187x Is a cool dude who frees me up with his Scorpion. I like his sense of humor too.

I admire @Rampage254 's stay positive attitude. The guy mained Stryker for Christ's sake.

@Eldriken seems like a really down to earth dude as well. Cool guy for sure

Those are all the compliments I have for the time being.

~deuces

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
Hey Clark I didn't read your post so I'm just going to post some potential Harley buffs:

• f1 hits mid
  • trait bomb breaks invincibility
  • trait flower has same recovery as joker picture
  • faster startup on f2 (probably around 21 frames)
  • ground shots and up shots can be bounce canceled
  • mb pop pop guaranteed not to fail on charge
  • ts 1 hits overhead
  • all ts options are -1 on block
  • b22 always comes out on block (for armor break potential)
  • b121 always comes out on block
  • last two hits of 33 can both be canceled
  • last two hits of 2b3 can both be canceled
  • 112 is uninterruptable
  • all hits of 112 land on the entire cast
  • decreased startup on standing 3
  • decreased scaling on standing 1
  • decreased scaling on d2
  • decreased scaling on trait bomb
  • decreased scaling on upshot
  • increase health gained from trait flower by 5%
  • change play doctor from an unblockable to a throw
  • change hit advantage on play doctor to +10
probably more to come but at least some of these would make her viable

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
My only and sole bussiness with tym is discussing games i do play and have fun, it feels good to stay way from threads were top players shit on un-shined stars threads and such similarities, unfortunately TYM itself fuels this stuff up.

Hopefully we can hold till MKX comes out, i think everything is going on shit storm every before Pig getting banned, altho he went into shit storm real fast when he did until today.

lots of things needs to be adressed, Khrome included.