What's new

Dear Streamers, I need Help!

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
FINALLY got the Streamlab OBS problem solved and configured BUT now the problem is getting the stream through Twitch. When I stream directly to Twitch from the PS4 (without the Elgato) the stream works as normal. BUT when I stream from Streamlabs OBS, the Twitch stream gives me an #2000 error. I checked possibly ways to fix that code by clearing the cache on my browser, restarting the stream numerous times, downloaded the Twitch desktop, and even restarted my computer to have the same problem re-occur.

Is there something going wrong with Streamlabs at this moment or is there something else I'm not doing?

I've been having issue after issue after issue trying to get this working and im THIS close to getting everything working. But Im at the point where i need to ask help from you guys cuz im not tech savvy at all.

I appreciate the feedback folks! Stay Righteous ;)

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Just download regular OBS, my dude. Pop in your stream key and set your streaming settings. If you want Streamlabs then you can just get a link for follower alerts and put it in a "Browser" source. Try that and see if it works.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Just download regular OBS, my dude. Pop in your stream key and set your streaming settings. If you want Streamlabs then you can just get a link for follower alerts and put it in a "Browser" source. Try that and see if it works.
I'll definitely give it a try once i get home from work. It just has been very frustrating when you come home from work, adult (buy groceries for the house, pay bills, etc) THEN work for the rest of the day to get the stream to work properly to have it still not working. Im trying all possibilities at this point.

Ive been reading that i need to turn off my anti-virus/ad-ware blocker but once i get home. Appreciate it :)