What's new

Strategy - Hellfire Dealing with Scorpion FBC pressure.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
21 FBC is +7 on block so 21 FBC B12 is a frame-trap meaning if the opponent is mashing D2 and the Hellfire player doesn't mess up the FBC they'll get hit. But yeah, armouring or backdashing should work.

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
21 FBC is +7 on block so 21 FBC B12 is a frame-trap meaning if the opponent is mashing D2 and the Hellfire player doesn't mess up the FBC they'll get hit. But yeah, armouring or backdashing should work.
Damn +7? Thank you for that info. So any of his mids should stuff a counter poke.

Chrishaspads

Name isn't Chris, Doesn't have pads
Ive been using this against @Chrishaspads lol.
Its been working. But he also used Ex Spear as well.
I still really like Scorpion in this game despite thr hellfire tools. Everyones still playing Inferno scorpion anyways.
I swore you were going to let go of block when I was run canceling so I ex teleported but you didn't let go :(

M2Dave

Zoning Master
It's still a tad bit silly.
But it is not. It would only be silly if it could be done full screen away. Even if it were only once and the high were duckable thus avoiding the frame trap. In which case you have Freddy's full screen fireball frame trap that so many, including the biggest hypocrite in this thread known as Cool Whip, used to cry about every single day.

I wonder what could be different about Freddy and Scorpion...

Great write up scoot. Very informative and has taught me alot about this pressure game. Now if I could only deal with that JUMP in 3 from hell.......

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
And I can't for the life of me understand why. They are almost always bad too. Just throwing out low demon grab while i'm right in front of them ready to full punish.
Depends on the connection. I see that and watch Scorpions air traffic controls signals for a demon, and even though i see it coming. Bam. Im getting hugged.
And yea. People still doing that stupid blockstring gimmick. Annoying as hell

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
But it is not. It would only be silly if it could be done full screen away. Even if it were only once and the high were duckable thus avoiding the frame trap. In which case you have Freddy's full screen fireball frame trap that so many, including the biggest hypocrite in this thread known as Cool Whip, used to cry about every single day.

I wonder what could be different about Freddy and Scorpion...
It is what it is dude. Regardless of if it's from the other side of the screen or in your face people are going to bitch if they don't like dealing with something.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
I swore you were going to let go of block when I was run canceling so I ex teleported but you didn't let go :(
I literally guess your blockstrings. Just to mess around sometimes i and sometimes i don't. Good to see youre using the spear.
How much meter does that damn Hellfire string build? Cant see it with all those punches Scorpions throwing in the way

Triplswing

your soe will BERRN
I literally guess your blockstrings. Just to mess around sometimes i and sometimes i don't. Good to see youre using the spear.
How much meter does that damn Hellfire string build? Cant see it with all those punches Scorpions throwing in the way
3/4 of a bar.

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
I've just been armouring after the FBC, but that's assuming that I have the meter to spend. I suppose getting hit by the 4 is a reasonable option considering the alternative, but somehow, this still doesn't feel like a win....

In no way am I complaining about this thread or the time @Scoot Magee took to share this valuable info. It just kind of sucks that the way to deal with scorps FBC pressure is to get hit by it. Lol.

Triplswing

your soe will BERRN
I've just been armouring after the FBC, but that's assuming that I have the meter to spend. I suppose getting hit by the 4 is a reasonable option considering the alternative, but somehow, this still doesn't feel like a win....

In no way am I complaining about this thread or the time @Scoot Magee took to share this valuable info. It just kind of sucks that the way to deal with scorps FBC pressure is to get hit by it. Lol.
Armoring shouldn't actually work. Who are you playing against lol