What's new

Question - Swarm Queen Dealing with people who like to mash before the last hit of f112

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
the problem is because if i do the last hit of f112 , they'll take the hit and go full screen, out of my pressure, where as if i don't finished the string, i get poked because their just mashing poke or reversal. what do i do to deal with this so that they respect my pressure?

probably coulda just asked this as a question instead of making a whole thread....lol, oh well.

Last edited:

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I'm assuming f.11 cancels into things, so cancel it into something safe. Like her bug throw thing that's +100000 on hit or whatever

JORGIE

Noob
I use F11 wgc 212 to catch them mashing/not blocking the last hit of the f112 string on block. but if they're mashing an armored reversal(which they probably aren't) do F11 wgc and just block to bait it

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
you have a good armor move now, you can use it and/or option select it off of either b1 or F2 if you want it to be a 50-50 that beats the opponent's armor.
If their armor is slow, you can jump over. If they're preferential to down 3s, many of those hit so low that you may be able to jump them, too

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 9158

What variation are you using?
Yeah this is kind of important information...

But if I know they're going to press buttons or try to do a reversal, I hit them with a bug spray and they eventually learn to stop pressing buttons. But that's only in venomous.

Rey

Reycier
F11 wgc
F11 d1
F11 walk back and whiff punish
F11 puddle
F112 Ovi
F11 Block
Etc.
Only f11 block and f112 ovi works.
U can't walk back and whiff punish a d1 cause the opponent is faster.
And f11 d1 don't work vs any character cause d'vorahs d1 is too slow
I would say you have to mix up the f1!
F1, F22
F1, b1
For example.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
Only f11 block and f112 ovi works.
U can't walk back and whiff punish a d1 cause the opponent is faster.
And f11 d1 don't work vs any character cause d'vorahs d1 is too slow
I would say you have to mix up the f1!
F1, F22
F1, b1
For example.
don't u have some plus frames off f11 wgc?

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
It's -1/-2
yeah someone else told me lol. But alright, ill try some of that stuff, i wonder if puddle will prevent them from following up after the poke?

would f11puddle work? and ill try some of the f1 staggers, is f1 wgc plus at all?

omooba

fear the moobs
I'm assuming f.11 cancels into things, so cancel it into something safe. Like her bug throw thing that's +100000 on hit or whatever
terrible idea if they're poking it'll whiff and you wasted a bar
I use F11 wgc 212 to catch them mashing/not blocking the last hit of the f112 string on block. but if they're mashing an armored reversal(which they probably aren't) do F11 wgc and just block to bait it
terrible idea f1,1 doesn't jail so if they're poking it'll whiff
F11 > WGC > backdash > whiff punish (F22 for example). or complete the string - F112 hard read into ovi
you're not whiff punishing a poke after back dash
F11 wgc
F11 d1
F11 walk back and whiff punish
F11 puddle
F112 Ovi
F11 Block
Etc.
f11 d1 get's beat by 6-7 frame pokes which most people have
her walk back speed isn't fast enough the beat the range on most d1's
f11 puddle is a bad trade for uppercuts which do all the things i've mentioned above and if they poke they have enough time to block before puddle shits