What's new

Guide - Dualist Dealing With Dualist Liu Kang

RM slacked

Shinnok trash from Canada.
Maaaan you could've just told me all this and I wouldn't have thought this character was as ridiculous. That being said, Shinnok still doesn't have the tools to deal with that pressure so I'd just need to pick a different character in our sets I guess.

Maaaan you could've just told me all this and I wouldn't have thought this character was as ridiculous. That being said, Shinnok still doesn't have the tools to deal with that pressure so I'd just need to pick a different character in our sets I guess.
I mean I tried but u always get salty. Shinnok's backdash, 7frame low, Scepter Launch and good zoning? Cm'on

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
my problem is dealing with flame fist as well but i suppose its the same principal here. i'll try to incorporate this next time, i'll just have to watch the video a few times to let it soak in

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
my problem is dealing with flame fist as well but i suppose its the same principal here. i'll try to incorporate this next time, i'll just have to watch the video a few times to let it soak in
Flame fist is about the same thing,most dd1 are punishable,the fact that the best variation is dragon fist confirmed again!

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
I would like to see a block after the stance just to know if liu kang can bate the opponent's reversal between the strings!

Wigy

There it is...
7 frame low, 6 frame poke, 2 different armoured moves, insane backdash, what are you talking about.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Is it just objectively worse to be in the red form as Dualist at pretty much any given time? ex-SunBlast thing just seems so much more useful

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
Is it just objectively worse to be in the red form as Dualist at pretty much any given time? ex-SunBlast thing just seems so much more useful
In the corner dark form can be better after he's knocked them down because of the low orb and hard to block setups. Midscreen dark is much worse than light.

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
Flame fist is about the same thing,most dd1 are punishable,the fact that the best variation is dragon fist confirmed again!
i just struggle with liu regardless. i've been messing with the AI in training mode to see how the computer blocks and does reversals, so getting a bit better understanding, but when it comes to a live session, i always screw up lol

i seriously need a PS4 lol gotta have matches with folks who don't have steam so i can level up a bit

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
I would love some stunt fisticuffs and ruthless lackeys in addition to dragon fists too :p

On a serious note though, mid-windmill dd1 is safe against most of the cast and that should be enough in most cases I feel. Although that may require you to commit to windmill on block, but if you don't want to, why would you play FF Liu at all?

That said, that's a bit off topic :p